🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

I have a 'story' to 'tell'....*wink* [Storytellers 2005]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

THIS IS BULLSHIT, I'VE REGISTERED FOR THOSE TICKETS AND I DIDN'T GET SHIT, THIS AIN'T FAIR, THIS IS DEBSWILD'S FAULT :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

oh shut up albie.

cammy baby im uber jealous. but you deserve it :cool:

THIS IS BULLSHIT, I'VE REGISTERED FOR THOSE TICKETS AND I DIDN'T GET SHIT, THIS AIN'T FAIR, THIS IS DEBSWILD'S FAULT :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

oh shut up albie.

cammy baby im uber jealous. but you deserve it :cool:

why must your stupid ass :angry:, respond to my post for :angry:

f*ck off :angry:

I still cannot believe I just saw Coldplay.. I was very tempted to stay after and wait for them to come out... but I had a some ways to drive home.. and I do have to be at work early tomorrow for having left early today!!! haha! But it was all worth it.. and yet here I am almost midnight.. and I am posting on a MB!!! Its because I love this place!! I had to share.. :blush:

Lucky bitch :P

Albie you can expect a backlash if you behave like that! You have a tendancy to turn people against you, so stop crying and change your attitude. :)

Albie you can expect a backlash if you behave like that! You have a tendancy to turn people against you' date=' so stop crying and change your attitude. :)[/quote']

:D

Are you sure you're 21 Albie? No offense, really...but you sound like a 7 year old. Not everyone wins these things.

Are you sure you're 21 Albie? No offense, really...but you sound like a 7 year old. Not everyone wins these things.

yes, I'm 21 :rolleyes:

notice how bitter Albietronomatic is because 'someone' got to go to the gig and he didnt.. :P

did I mention I was 5 rows away Albie.. mwwaahhaa!!

You are so mean.... and I love it ! :devilish:

notice how bitter Albietronomatic is because 'someone' got to go to the gig and he didnt.. :P

did I mention I was 5 rows away Albie.. mwwaahhaa!!

so, so, so :rolleyes:

I'm definitely going to the one on 9/6/05 :smug:

ok.. good luck..

but you have to admit.. this was an opportunity of a lifetime for me!!! It was such an intimate setting.. and they sang Warning Sign!!! duuuuuuuuuude!! it was awesome!

ok.. good luck..

but you have to admit.. this was an opportunity of a lifetime for me!!! It was such an intimate setting.. and they sang Warning Sign!!! duuuuuuuuuude!! it was awesome!

f*ck, I wish I was there :angry: :cry: