✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This is the lonely section of the board

Egghead

I like this section better. The people in the Coldplay and Coldplay Live sections are so fanatical about Coldplay..it kinda scares me. :lol:

Yeah, Plus if you say one bad thing about coldplay, They all add you to msn and start shouting

(Yes folks, people really are that sad!)

I like this section better. The people in the Coldplay and Coldplay Live sections are so fanatical about Coldplay..it kinda scares me. :lol:

Yeah, Plus if you say one bad thing about coldplay, They all add you to msn and start shouting

(Yes folks, people really are that sad!)

similar msn story for me as well...

this guy added me.. and just because I asked who he was... he got all snippity with me!! :lol: :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky
Umm' date=' the thread was just saying that everyone was in the coldplay section, and i was all alone in the general forum. It's not a competition people :rolleyes: :P[/quote']

Oh okay.. well in that case.. HI KYLE! :P

and about the obsessed fans.. I don't think I am one..but this dude over the coldplay forum called me a "Hardcore Coldplay Fan" (and he meant it in a bad way..me thinks :thinking: and I was like :o 'cause I don't really consider myself a hardcore coldplay fan.. ask me the date of their b-days and I won't know.. (yes I don't know :embarrased: ..except Johnny's one of course :P and Apple's but she is not in the band so :lol: :embarrased: )

Anyway.. Howdy everybody! :D

• 2 years later...