✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HOTTEST PIN-UP

Ceckers

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she supposed to do that to you? :stunned:

Women rate each other's sexiness and beauty all the time, I know, I have female friends. And that tennis woman you like really is quite average looking. :rolleyes:

You guys are forgetting that in tennis, there are RARE good looking girls. Really now, its not a common thing at all. Martina Hingis' and Anna Kournikova's arent existent on every court (And Im not even attracted that much to Kournikova but in comparison to the rest of the tennis tour shes great).

I keep up a lot on tennis, and know a lot of players. Yet the only good looking ones that come to mind are Jelena Dokic (YOWZA) Daniela Hantuchova (Kinda meh) and Maria Sharapova (Meh).

So when a decent or average looking tennis player comes along, expect fans to go wild for her.

And by the way Charles, you must be mis-informed. Kournikova may not have won a Grand Slam but she was Number FOUR in the WORLD at one point, and was a fabulous tennis player (And it always pisses me off when people think otherwise just because shes left the game behind her).

Andrea Corr :stunned: Yes. Yes. :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

I saw them at the Live8 thing last night, when she turned around and lifted her hair, she just has the most perfect looking back I have EVER seen. Shes TOO hot...

andrea2.jpg

andrea1.jpg

andrea04.jpg

nude_andrea_3.jpg

kk284926.jpg

:stunned:

^Yawn!!

And by the way Charles, you must be mis-informed. Kournikova may not have won a Grand Slam but she was Number FOUR in the WORLD at one point, and was a fabulous tennis player (And it always pisses me off when people think otherwise just because shes left the game behind her).

Yup, I know but certainly victories in big tournaments are the best references for a good tennis player and she doesn't have them. Btw, I know she's a good player despite she left the tennis (at least for a while) and now cares more about her public image and relationships.

Is she supposed to do that to you? :stunned:

Women rate each other's sexiness and beauty all the time, I know, I have female friends. And that tennis woman you like really is quite average looking. :rolleyes:

You guys are forgetting that in tennis, there are RARE good looking girls. Really now, its not a common thing at all. Martina Hingis' and Anna Kournikova's arent existent on every court (And Im not even attracted that much to Kournikova but in comparison to the rest of the tennis tour shes great).

I keep up a lot on tennis, and know a lot of players. Yet the only good looking ones that come to mind are Jelena Dokic (YOWZA) Daniela Hantuchova (Kinda meh) and Maria Sharapova (Meh).

So when a decent or average looking tennis player comes along, expect fans to go wild for her.

Agreed, but he attitude completely sucked. She was never prepared to put the work in to go where she possibly COULD have gone. It was a waste of talent - and she was also extremely arrogant. That's the main reason I didn't like her.

Well, fair enough. But I hate seeing these profiles of her on VH1's top 100 sexiest or something, and you have some idiot who edits Rolling Stone magazine, saying things like;

"Shes just a pretty girl who was terrible at tennis. She could do nothing else but look good, she lost about 450 games in a row! And was so bad she was un-ranked"

I was just SICK when I heard that dick say that. Where the hell did he get 450 games from?! Her career wasnt even long enough to have gone through 450 tournaments. And she was number 4 in the world, of course...

It just pisses me off when people get that perception of her. Arrogant, idiotic, lack of attitude or not, she had major talent. And of course she was determined before she became pro, it was all he FHM and Maxim deals that tore her away from the court.

Oh well...

^Yawn!!

Yup, I know but certainly victories in big tournaments are the best references for a good tennis player and she doesn't have them. Btw, I know she's a good player despite she left the tennis (at least for a while) and now cares more about her public image and relationships.

"Now"?? ALWAYS, more like!! That was her problem!! :angry:

Well, fair enough. But I hate seeing these profiles of her on VH1's top 100 sexiest or something, and you have some idiot who edits Rolling Stone magazine, saying things like;

"Shes just a pretty girl who was terrible at tennis. She could do nothing else but look good, she lost about 450 games in a row! And was so bad she was un-ranked"

I was just SICK when I heard that dick say that. Where the hell did he get 450 games from?! Her career wasnt even long enough to have gone through 450 tournaments. And she was number 4 in the world, of course...

It just pisses me off when people get that perception of her. Arrogant, idiotic, lack of attitude or not, she had major talent. And of course she was determined before she became pro, it was all he FHM and Maxim deals that tore her away from the court.

Oh well...

I agree - the Rolling Stone guy was obviously just writing for effect - either that or he's just ignorant.

Kournikova might well have had the talent to make it to the top, but unfortunately we're never going to know.

And nobody forced her to have her head turned by those deals...............must say something about her character.

She could still have made loads of money without letting it affect her tennis.

There was just way too much hype surrounding her - that's what I couldn't stand more than anything.........................

In that case, I understand! :)

But although I don't "fancy" Chris Martin, I obviously appreciate and admire all his other attributes.

He's also down-to-earth and unaffected, non-showy, talented, intelligent and with a good sense of humour!!

It's a big plus that he's not a d*ck like Liam Gallagher!!

You dont think Dido is airbrushed or wears makeup?

Anytime I see her in an interview she usually looks like she has pizza grease spread across her forehead, her spots arent good, she has a reddish flushed looking complexion. She is by no means a natural beauty.