✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Toronto [11 June 2003]

Jacob

my god.......only 28 hours left!!!! getting really really excited now.....hey question does anyone know what time they start to let people into the venue??? never been to molson before but i know at wonderland they let ticket holders go in 2 hours prior to the show.....just wondering if the case was the same for ontario place.....thanks!!!

->shortie

i heard doors are at 6:00

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey shortie! welcome to the board! looks like you joined at just the right time....the countdown continues!! coldplay would be taking stage now! eeeehhhehhehee!!!! lol.

as for your question i have no clue. i think my friend and i won't be getting to the venue until like 7:30 anyway.

:-D thanks....i've been reading this board for a while now and only recently signed on....i mean this board is so awesome....in terms of welcomings and friendliness.....alot of the other boards i read always bash newbies.....so relieved that this board doesn't fall under that "coolness people think they get from bashing the newbies" btw thanks to everyone else who welcomed me!!!

->shortie

ps. 11 more hours!!!! MEGA!!!!

yeah...last september when cp played at the acc i thought cameras werent allowed and then i saw a bunch of people taking pics...but then i've heard stories of how sometimes cameras are taken away or the people are made to take the film out of the cams...

I'm gonna do a big review thing tomorrow but it was amazing. I was blown away and brought to tears so many times. Here are the pics that came out ok.

This pic is Chris doing Gold in Them Hills with Ron Sexsmith

Ah, I just read about it...the radio station that broadcasted it live on the internet played high speed and shiver, but didn't say that the band weren't playing it....I guess it was too good to be true. :oops: :oops:

I'm glad you had an amazing time, Sarah! nice pic! :) looking forward to the review! :)

Ah, I just read about it...the radio station that broadcasted it live on the internet played high speed and shiver, but didn't say that the band weren't playing it....I guess it was too good to be true. :oops: :oops:

I'm glad you had an amazing time, Sarah! nice pic! :) looking forward to the review! :)

Sara did you listen to it?