May 24, 200521 yr I got GA Pit for Indianapolis and Section 201 row BB for Alpine Valley! I am so excited to see them again. Front row in Indy is gonna be the best! WEEEEEEEEEE!
May 24, 200521 yr I got GA Pit for the St. Louis show!I'm going to show up 90 hours early to make sure I get as close as possible :)
May 24, 200521 yr Like I said in the other 2 posts: Section 6, Row R for MSG, and i'm hoping to buy a cheap(er) ticket for the other MSG show.
May 24, 200521 yr Best seats were the ones I got in Cincinnati! 8/9/2005 Coldplay's "Twisted Logic" Tour, Riverbend Music Center Number of tickets: 2, GA PIT All Ages 8/30/2005 Coldplay's "Twisted Logic" Tour, DTE Energy Music Theatre Number of tickets: 2, Seat Locations: Section LT7, Row HH, Seats (52, 53) Reserved All Ages Good seats also!! :D
May 24, 200521 yr I got to the W Palm Beach show, section 5 row P and seats 1,2,3 Not the best of seats I suppose, since I'm in row P. I would've liked to have gotten at least from A-F, for those prices. But oh well.
May 24, 200521 yr man.. there's no PIT in MSG :cry: i would have been there for sure!! I got sec 4 row U :cool:
May 24, 200521 yr I got tickets for Glasgow which are just .... standing, i guess ... so the earlier we're there... the closer we get :cool: simple as that
May 24, 200521 yr i've got a ticket in the firt row of the verona's open air theatre show i also have to buy munich (stadium), locarno (square), nyc (madison)
May 25, 200521 yr i didn't get decent tickets. my internet wasn't operating properly this morning and i missed out. but its better than the damn GA tickets. and... now, im really pissed. i would have rather got VIP tickets than sitting around here fooling with this presale fiasco. now, i have 4 tickets to the SF concert when I could have got 2 NICE seats to the irvine show. i hate this.
May 25, 200521 yr did anyone know about the VIP before they just appeared today? I had no idea they were going to do that... Either way, I got two GA in the orchestra pit for Virginia Beach... haven't done this concert thing much.. that means i should show up super early to get front, right? :huh:
May 25, 200521 yr Me likes the signature T :) Emm I am going to the 5th July Bolton, and I am thinking of going to one on the 4th on the basis I can pursade a lady friend of mine to come... !!
May 25, 200521 yr did anyone know about the VIP before they just appeared today? I had no idea they were going to do that... Either way, I got two GA in the orchestra pit for Virginia Beach... haven't done this concert thing much.. that means i should show up super early to get front, right? :huh: i got section 102 row x seats 11 and 12 i think. and i love my mom for that :D
May 26, 200521 yr I can't wait until they come back to United Center and I can get floor tickets and then battle it out with the rest of the fans to get as close as possible - like it should be!!! I still can't believe I couldn't get tickets for the show "especially for the Chicago fans". Whatever, you know this Alpine Valley thing was already planned before the whole Metro thing... Anywaaaayyyss... have a good time to all those who are going. :)
May 26, 200521 yr Coldplay’s “Twisted Logic” Tour Aug 03, 2005 Bell Centre Montreal QC FLOOR, T, 15 at least its on the floor.....
Create an account or sign in to comment