✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Murder - Studio version

huop_cd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Arael & ice_smk I assume it's the studio version? I don't have the live one... On it's way ;)

--------------------------------

[highlight=yellow:0aa30f5f07]Btw for future reference, u people who're requesting for the song to be e-mailed...[/highlight:0aa30f5f07]

1) Please post your e-mail addy together with your post; or

2) If you'd not post your addy openly, PM me but please state which song you want, and remember your e-mail addy :rolleyes:

Would love to help u guys, but try to be thoughtful/helpful please... Having to click on 10 extra profiles / keep checking back to previous PMs because each of u forgot or refused to include your e-mail addy / didn't remember to state which song you're looking for is disgruntling. Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I missed something, but why don't you upload the song?! I guess it's much easier than mailing it to every single person.. If you've got any problem doing so, I could upload it, too!?

I love this song.. It's amazing, I even start shaking whenever I hear it, it's just - powerful :D

• 1 month later...
Rapidshare didn't work for me :cry: Could you please email it to me if you dont mind?

[email protected]

Many thanks.

Just sent you a PM with the details of how to access an e-mail account that you could d'load Coldplay songs off from. It was created by some of us board members here for people with trouble using filesharing sites e.g. rapidshare... Go check your PMs :)

Please read our "User Guidelines" in the 1st post of this thread first though --> http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23487&start=0 (Our full song list is listed on the 2nd post ;))

Happy d'loading :nice:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...