✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mark's Britney Spears Thread

berrywoman

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact' date=' even [i']HANS [/i]is!!:P

Maybe her next single could be "No longer a girl, not quite a granny".................... :rolleyes:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: you're so funny. are you a comedian??

In fact' date=' even [i']HANS [/i]is!!:P

Maybe her next single could be "No longer a girl, not quite a granny".................... :rolleyes:

I did not find that funny....look whose talking..you have never even posted your picture...makes me think you might be hideously disfigured! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Now Britney's doing it in the park!!

Now Britney's doing it in the park

Last updated at 17:01pm on 15th January 2007 commentIconSm.gif Comments (5)

A fairly sober looking Britney Spears swaps her raunchy clubwear and hopefully remembered to wear underwear under this pretty ensemble, which is the perfect look for an afternoon in the park with her son.

The mother-of-two who has filed for divorce from gangsta rapper husband Kevin Federline put in some quality time with her son following a reported 'dirty weekend' away in Las Vegas in a raunchy £20,000-a-night suite with new boyfriend Isaac Cohen.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE

britneyparkbig_468x842.jpg

A hotel insider said: "They looked as though they were still in the 'honeymoon' stage of their relationship - they couldn't stop giggling and touching each other!"

The insider said they rarely emerged from their luxurious room, adding: "Once they had checked in, we didn't really see them again until they checked out."

Judging from her wide grin, she's probably looking forward to doing it one more time.