✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mark's Britney Spears Thread

berrywoman

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't she get a ticket for it??

oh,sorry,i forgot she is britney spears, she could be doing coke aout of her baby's head and smoking at teh same time ,and yet the cop would ask for her autograph :)

Where i can see the danger in what she is doing i cant see why people are making such a fuss. If the child is in danger then the resident care authorities will take what action is required.

And you people that go around calling Britney names. I hate her music. I hate the way she has tried to change populer music for the worst imo. But there is no need to go calling her down as a person or being insulting about her.

Now grow up :rolleyes:

I'm with silverion on this one. Who gives a shit? Does anyone here actually have a reason for hating Britney? And lets face it, with revolutionizing popular music, we have to admit she is very successful at making an impact, regardless if it's a bad impact. Very respectable bands have attempted revolutionizing pop music and have failed miserably. For example:

U2 - POP (that's right, I said it)

Britney Spears needs to be hit really hard on the head by something...

What's so dangerous about this? Well, isn't it obvious? She said she was running from the paparazzi, had visions of Princess Di, felt threatened by them. Well, if she felt so threatened why would she put the baby in the front seat with her? One little tap of another car on hers, the air bags deploy and break the babies neck, killing it. Friggin' disgusting. She should have the kid taken from her.

• 4 months later...

Britney Speaks OUT!

Check out 5 minuts of an exclusive interview with Britney Spears and NBC's Matt Lauer...

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=13b54608-5bdb-4300-bd57-5c48ffd1324c&t=c500&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_m_tdy&GT1=8211

she needs help.... I feel bad for her. :embarassed: She's an emotional mess... the full interview airs tonight on Dateline.

Check out 5 minuts of an exclusive interview with Britney Spears and NBC's Matt Lauer...

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=13b54608-5bdb-4300-bd57-5c48ffd1324c&t=c500&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_m_tdy&GT1=8211

she needs help.... I feel bad for her. :embarassed: She's an emotional mess... the full interview airs tonight on Dateline.

I don't think this will help matters at all!:stunned:

She has to realise that - like it or not - she's a "star", and therefore just can't do things that ordinary people do, like drive to the local Starbucks with her baby.

What planet does she live on?

Just because I can't stand her 'music' doesn't mean I don't think she desrves her personal space respected. People think that when you make hit records, they own a piece of you. Chris Martin is a 'star' too, and he still deserves to live with his family in peace when he can. Celebrities have to expect some loss of privacy...it's the cost of fame...but it's not fair to expect them to completely give up their personal lives and be grateful.

she's have a bit of Michael Jackson Syndrome I think... she's buggin out! If she wants to be left alone.. then move to Nambia!!! They'll take good care of you....

no seriously... maybe she should move out of the country.... she obviously can't handle her celebrity.

This is what happens when people get insanely famous before they're old enough to keep it in perspective...if it can be kept in perspective. She achieved her fame before she acheived alot of basic life-skills. I know there are alot of teens on the board and I'm not saying teens don't have life-skills, but coebrity is a HUGE life-change. Very few adjust to it 'normally'.

This is what happens when people get insanely famous before they're old enough to keep it in perspective...if it can be kept in perspective. She achieved her fame before she acheived alot of basic life-skills. I know there are alot of teens on the board and I'm not saying teens don't have life-skills' date=' but coebrity is a HUGE life-change. Very few adjust to it 'normally'.[/quote']

In which case, maybe the real "bad parent" is Britney's mother for screwing her life up!:thinking: