✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mark's Britney Spears Thread

berrywoman

its not so much 'interesting' as it sad- she's a celebrity... they are in the spotlight at all times... therefore people are intrigued. Personally.. I can care less about her persay.. but its sad to see that she's become just another statistic for young Hollywood.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not so much 'interesting' as it sad- she's a celebrity... they are in the spotlight at all times... therefore people are intrigued. Personally.. I can care less about her persay.. but its sad to see that she's become just another statistic for young Hollywood.

So true!!! it's off topic but I can't help wondering how 'The Coldplay Kids'll handle growing up with their parents' fame...maybe that's a different thread...

So true!!! it's off topic but I can't help wondering how 'The Coldplay Kids'll handle growing up with their parents' fame...maybe that's a different thread...

*That's a completely different matter. Chris and Gwyneth aren't "hicks", and neither of them is "showbizzy".

And as far as I know, neither of them projects a "false" image.;)

*That's a completely different matter. Chris and Gwyneth aren't "hicks", and neither of them is "showbizzy".

And as far as I know, neither of them projects a "false" image.;)

Whoa! Hold on. I think you may have misunderstood me. I don't believe Chris and Gwyneth are 'Show-bizzy' at all. And of course they're not 'hicks'. In fact, Gwyneth is one of the few actresses I admire for not buying into Hollywood bullshit. All I'm saying is that between papparazzi, the tabloids and a life in the spotlight, there has to be room for a childhood...something which I doubt very much Britney had much of. Sorry if I offended you. I was more less just musing aloud...

First thing I gotta say about that interview is : girlfriend should have ran a comb through her hair, seriously now.

Ok, as for the whole Britney being a bad mom thing is really harsh. I feel really bad that they're questioning her parenting skills in the media b/c no matter who you are (celebrity or not), it must be damn painful to hear people say that about you. Now everyone is going to have the impression that she's a bad mother and it'll stick with her.

Oh, and she's also not very articulate. She sounds dumb. She didn't use to sound like that back in the old days. Like, she sounded dumb, but not that dumb. haha

Whoa! Hold on. I think you may have misunderstood me. I don't believe Chris and Gwyneth are 'Show-bizzy' at all. And of course they're not 'hicks'. In fact' date=' Gwyneth is one of the few actresses I admire for not buying into Hollywood bullshit. All I'm saying is that between papparazzi, the tabloids and a life in the spotlight, there has to be room for a childhood...something which I doubt very much Britney had much of. Sorry if I offended you. I was more less just musing aloud...[/quote']

There was no offence taken. I am pretty certain that Chris and Gwyneth won't be pushing their children into showbusiness/the spotlight - and the paparazzi aren't going to be as interested in them as they are in the children of the likes of Tom & Katie, Madonna and Britney, anyway.:cool:

First thing I gotta say about that interview is : girlfriend should have ran a comb through her hair' date=' seriously now.[/b']

Ok, as for the whole Britney being a bad mom thing is really harsh. I feel really bad that they're questioning her parenting skills in the media b/c no matter who you are (celebrity or not), it must be damn painful to hear people say that about you. Now everyone is going to have the impression that she's a bad mother and it'll stick with her.

Oh, and she's also not very articulate. She sounds dumb. She didn't use to sound like that back in the old days. Like, she sounded dumb, but not that dumb. haha

That's probably because at that time, the Britney publicity/spin machine was in full effect, so she had more protection.

Now she's no longer "top of the pops", the real Britney is showing through more and more!;)

• 1 month later...

Britney's ranting 'I'm ugly' video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LILp1iyKVg

Britney's ranting 'I'm ugly' video

britneyvid110806_228x166.jpg Bizarre: Britney Spears in the video

A bizarre video of Britney Spears belching and ranting at her husband has shocked fans worldwide.

The pop star - who appears confused as she speaks to the camera - moans about being ugly and whinges at husband Kevin Federline while eating what appears to be takeaway chicken and chips.

She also moans that she has "missed out on life."

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to watch the video clip of Britney

When pushed further on the topic she says, quite irrationally: "Things! Y'know! Huh? Where've I been? Huh?

"I wanna drink at home! Have you seen Back to the Future?"

The dishevelled girl on camera is a far cry from the megastar fans once knew, when she had a string of chart hits and a glamorous lifestyle.

The video, which has already been seen by two million people on the internet in the past few days, reveals Britney burping, scratching her legs incessantly and rambling about random thoughts such as time machines.

The 24-year-old, who is seven months pregnant and mother to baby Sean Preston, says she believes travelling through time is a possibility.

Referring to the film Back To The Future, she asks: "Is that possible? To time travel...? Yes it is Kevin. I think other people are ahead of us."

Federline, who is not seen in the video, replies: "Maybe, but they wouldn't tell the world. Can you imagine how many people would go back and change s***?".

The pop star, who is wearing a baseball cap and vest, also says: "I'm ugly. My jaw hurts." As she let out an enormous burp, her husband tells her: "Dude, we're going to do clips of you burping."

What was that saying...............................

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think....................":rolleyes:

LOL! I thought it was 'You can lead a whore to water, but you can't let her drink at home'!!