✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay X&Y Out today?

wiReZ

sorry for the lack of updates all...... this board isnt going too fast either.

anywho, there have been a lot of funky problems since that 'outage'. i just restored some of my database tables and im working on getting everything else back in place. i have to have my friend re-upload the rar file because i dont see it in the directory anymore as well as numerous images and php files.

im working on this guys. sorry for all of the inconvienence.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the lack of updates all...... this board isnt going too fast either.

anywho, there have been a lot of funky problems since that 'outage'. i just restored some of my database tables and im working on getting everything else back in place. i have to have my friend re-upload the rar file because i dont see it in the directory anymore as well as numerous images and php files.

im working on this guys. sorry for all of the inconvienence.

that's okay.. you're doing a great job.

I already expected this.. so I went to bed on time last night and now I got up at 6 to get the stubru files. Waiting patiently for the album. Those EMI people did a good job on keeping it from leaking.. but today it will be distributed to major record stores any way.. so I guess there's no way of stopping it from leaking anymore :)

And, of course, there's you :)

it's not a matter of 'sticking' up, wirez is doing you a favour, so appreciate.

Besides, I don't think anyone is really mad at the 'refreshers' so there really wasn't a need for sticking up. Just accept it, and move on. I think most people have (I mean, if we get it tomorrow, it's a leak nonetheless :D )

But is Wirez's from the Belgian radio? or is it the actual album -- I'm under the impression of it being a ripped album. (or whatever the term for it is)

yeah, i believe most people agree that it's an album rip - the stu bru stuff is all over right now