✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay X&Y Out today?

wiReZ

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't even call this a 'leak'. It is a legitimate' date=' legal broadcast of the album on the radio. A leak means it is found before it's official release date. the actual cd version that is.[/quote']

It's the official cd version that's going to be uploaded to the wirez site! The radio broadcast is already up on the site as a torrent. ;)

I love Wirez for trying to bring out the album, and I've been looking for the leak for the past several weeks, but why not just shut the site down for now, and focus on just making a torrent file? Trying to serve the file from his server is a really bad idea, because 250 people are just pressing refresh over and over again to get it.

I love Wirez for trying to bring out the album' date=' and I've been looking for the leak for the past several weeks, but why not just shut the site down for now, and focus on just making a torrent file? Trying to serve the file from his server is a really bad idea, because 250 people are just pressing refresh over and over again to get it.[/quote']

i agree - the focus should be on the announcing the torrent - then throw up a text site with the torrent link...let the seeds get going, then work on the site...

why doesn't he just have his friend put it on rapidshare or yousendit' date=' so at least some people could get it and seed it. Then we wouldn't have to deal with the website for now.[/quote']

That's what I'm sayin'

you'd think that this day in age, if someone was getting a file that was planned on being "leaked" that they'd have a far more advantageous file transfer method planned rather than FTP. One rapidshare/yousendit or even a messenger transfer would solve it. Then post a torrent.

All this nonsense either means he was bullshitting from the beginning or the person he was getting it from was bullshitting. You'd think he'd at least have the common courtesy to post an update for the people waiting.

you'd think that this day in age, if someone was getting a file that was planned on being "leaked" that they'd have a far more advantageous file transfer method planned rather than FTP. One rapidshare/yousendit or even a messenger transfer would solve it. Then post a torrent.

All this nonsense either means he was bullshitting from the beginning or the person he was getting it from was bullshitting. You'd think he'd at least have the common courtesy to post an update for the people waiting.

That is so true. I mean, didn't he expect a ton of people to flock to his website looking for the thing tonight? And how hard is it really to start seeding a torrent file. Why is it that the hottest file is the hardest thing in the world to share, upload, etc, etc.

He did post an update on the site.

yea almost an hour ago now, he's not even online here.

Look I have nothing against the fellow if hes being honest and is sincere about this I applaud him for it but to talk about it like this and get everyone going about it without saying a word is a bit suspect. Especially this whole FTP nonsense.