✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay X&Y Out today?

wiReZ

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howdy. definately white shadows

i'm new here, too. what's been going on? what happened exactly with wirez?

no one knows; he's been working (assumedly) on uploading the studio version of the album for the past couple of hours after his server crashed. there were some other problems too but no one really knows what's going on right now - we're all just waiting!

crap! sorry guys.... one problem after another... well, my site is up some what..but has weird outages here and there. my friend isn't around, i'm guessing he went to work now (assuming since its 2pm over there?) the only copy i have of the album is the first 67-68%. i know there are some ways of extracting the first portions of RAR files, but every time I try it says it's corrupt.

i dont know what else to say... i dont have it (right now anyway)

Hey Kory, you mean you don't want to read the 10 pages before this to see what happened?

Short version of it, wirez posted the radio broadcast, then he said he would post the album version and after some crashes to his server, we are waiting here for it, patiently.

crap! sorry guys.... one problem after another... well, my site is up some what..but has weird outages here and there. my friend isn't around, i'm guessing he went to work now (assuming since its 2pm over there?) the only copy i have of the album is the first 67-68%. i know there are some ways of extracting the first portions of RAR files, but every time I try it says it's corrupt.

i dont know what else to say... i dont have it (right now anyway)

crap! don't sweat it james - do you have any idea on when/whether you'll be able to get the rest of the RAR archive?

as soon as I get an e-mail back i'm sure i'll have some more info... sorry guys... crap, its already almost 11pm here!! 3 hours late. i'm so fucking sorry. in other news... my neck is sore. haha.

well wirez, your effort is much appreciated anyways. sorry bout that site crap going on im sure thats frustrating as hell and it doesnt help if some people are breathing down your back about it.

guys...patience...whats another span of hours when we've been waiting months, right?

yeah, got that much. i got the radio rip (which is freaking UNBELIEVABLE) espesially X&Y and swallowed in the sea, but it also looks like james just posted that he doesn't have it.

oh well, looks like we'll all have to wait ): thanks anyways bro!

Hmm, seeing as how I am somewhat sick it would probably behoove me to go to bed. Thanks wirez for keeping us updated and all the hard work Much appreciated...can we still donate bling? If we can, I'll gladly donate it all to you!

dude - thanks so much for puttin up the stu-bru stream from before...that was definitely awesome. as for not gettin the album on time - no worries. crap like that always happens - and given the monumental effort you put forth, it's all good.

thanks for running such a great site dude - keep up the good work...we'll be visiting frequently!

dude - thanks so much for puttin up the stu-bru stream from before...that was definitely awesome. as for not gettin the album on time - no worries. crap like that always happens - and given the monumental effort you put forth, it's all good.

thanks for running such a great site dude - keep up the good work...we'll be visiting frequently!

seconded.

I still want to donate! You need to put up a link

there is a link on one of my posts somewhere... but...there's no need to donate anything!

im just happy my site is back in one piece! :D