✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay X&Y Out today?

wiReZ

you'd think that this day in age, if someone was getting a file that was planned on being "leaked" that they'd have a far more advantageous file transfer method planned rather than FTP. One rapidshare/yousendit or even a messenger transfer would solve it. Then post a torrent.

All this nonsense either means he was bullshitting from the beginning or the person he was getting it from was bullshitting. You'd think he'd at least have the common courtesy to post an update for the people waiting.

Wirez is pretty reliable. But someone tell me, having not been to the site since after the first crash (and having only gone that one time tonight). Is wirez putting it up now and then gonna be coming back to the boards to let us know? Or should I just expect it for tomorrow?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd think that this day in age, if someone was getting a file that was planned on being "leaked" that they'd have a far more advantageous file transfer method planned rather than FTP. One rapidshare/yousendit or even a messenger transfer would solve it. Then post a torrent.

All this nonsense either means he was bullshitting from the beginning or the person he was getting it from was bullshitting. You'd think he'd at least have the common courtesy to post an update for the people waiting.

Wirez is pretty reliable. But someone tell me, having not been to the site since after the first crash (and having only gone that one time tonight). Is wirez putting it up now and then gonna be coming back to the boards to let us know? Or should I just expect it for tomorrow?

his last update said he was working on it, said he had to get it from his friend again, now the site says "test"

Look I dont know the guy or his history, and Im not accusing him, but one msg on here saying "its gonna be a while people, sorry" is all it takes.

his last update said he was working on it, said he had to get it from his friend again, now the site says "test"

Look I dont know the guy or his history, and Im not accusing him, but one msg on here saying "its gonna be a while people, sorry" is all it takes.

knowing what i know - and based on past experience w/ wirez - i'd interpret this silence as being too busy trying to deliver on his promise to come here...so give it a little while longer and see what happens- or go to sleep if you feel like it...

oasisinside: he is pretty forthcoming about this stuff. i'm sure he's working as fast as possible behind the scenes right now to get everything straightened out. if you knew his history you would know this.

if you want to talk to him directly, im him.

oasisinside: he is pretty forthcoming about this stuff. i'm sure he's working as fast as possible behind the scenes right now to get everything straightened out. if you knew his history you would know this.

if you want to talk to him directly, im him.