✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay X&Y Out today?

wiReZ

you know what was funny i was watching titanic while this whole ordeal was taking place...seems apro pro right now eh?

:huh:

you know.....the whole sinking ship thing...ya know... meh oh well i found it quite ironic

i'm looking for the fat lady in the raft as we speak. (;

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what was funny i was watching titanic while this whole ordeal was taking place...seems apro pro right now eh?

:huh:

you know.....the whole sinking ship thing...ya know... meh oh well i found it quite ironic

i'm looking for the fat lady in the raft as we speak. (;

"there will be one less person on this boat if you don't shut that hole in your face"

ive tried to extract the files out of the incomplete RAR file that I have to no avail. I don't think I'll have it by tonight, hopefully tomorrow morning. its 12am midnight here :(

sorry again everyone. i feel like such an ass for all of this. everything just fell apart around 8:30. :(

ive tried to extract the files out of the incomplete RAR file that I have to no avail. I don't think I'll have it by tonight, hopefully tomorrow morning. its 12am midnight here :(

sorry again everyone. i feel like such an ass for all of this. everything just fell apart around 8:30. :(

EMI has cursed us :confused:

you're still our hero.

PLEASE a leak has to happen soon' date=' damn EMI!!! I have 3 biology and 2 music exams on the 6th June so i have to wait till 4:30 PM UNTIL I CAN BUY THE ALBUM!!! By which time it will be sold out :([/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not up anywhere yet. It will be by the afternoon though. Tomorrow, MTV starts The Leak of X&Y.

By the way, his friend was ripping from the cd at 192K CBR. If it isn't up on wirez, it could circulate by some other means. Thanks again James' friend and James for leaking this to us. :)

Personally? I say...expect to see it up around 12:00pm PST...about 8pm GMT. Complete guess, but that lets James sleep, wake up around 1030 (i think he said something about 1030 being late for him in a previous post?), take a nice shower, eat and then get it.