✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay X&Y Out today?

wiReZ

Hey wait a second guy before you start donwloading things-check his site out he said that he needs to reupload it and that the nuke version was bad. He posted the link again for those of who don't mind and can;t wait.

The good stuff is coming patience people patience!!!!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wait a second guy before you start donwloading things-check his site out he said that he needs to reupload it and that the nuke version was bad. He posted the link again for those of who don't mind and can;t wait.

The good stuff is coming patience people patience!!!!

Yeah yeah, I know -- I thought I would help spread it out for people that want it instead of everyone going and killing that one link. Thought it would be helpful :embarrased:

I'm downloading it too. When (and if) it's completed I'll post an update on the quality. He said a couple of tracks were damaged' date=' so that's probably what he meant by nuked.[/quote']

All files seem to be fine... I just played Talk and noticed nothing wrong with it :\

I'm downloading it too. When (and if) it's completed I'll post an update on the quality. He said a couple of tracks were damaged' date=' so that's probably what he meant by nuked.[/quote']

All files seem to be fine... I just played Talk and noticed nothing wrong with it :\

yeah it appears to be fine! the sound quality of this is incredible! way to pull through, wirez! all i can add before everyone downloads this is that they owe it to the band to purchase x&y. but otherwise, the day we've all been waiting for has arrived, and coldplay has definitely delivered.

again, though, purchase the cd.

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/download/HTTP/121110/ColdplayXY2005mp3215VBRscene.http://www.Demonoid.com.torrent with username: kickit' date=' password: pebbles[/quote']

FYI: This is the XXL nuked version. crackles here and there, suitable for a common audio listener :)

Hahaha :embarrased: I guess I'm a common audio listener because it sounds outstanding to me...well, the 8 tracks that I got. Either the server went down or it is missing the other ones, because I didn't get them. :embarrased: Hate to be pushy but do you got an ETA for the big update?