✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what happened when i met coldpay- part 2: WITH PICTURES!!!!!

sinead

Finally got my pictures back today after meeting the band on tuesday at Maida Vale in London. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside, so i was expecting just to have to remember everything in my head! After the show we were taken out of the studios, back into the sunny afternoon air (Sunny? in England? In March?!! Crikey!!) My sister and I sit on the steps of the studio and ring my mum and dad. My mum answers and begins to bable down the phone at me: "Sinead I can't believe you were on the radio! Well done, was it good....blah blah blah!" I'm chatting away to her when ma soeur grabs me by the arm: "The band have just come out!" I promptly hang up on my mum and turn around - argh! Chris Will Jonny and Guy! Everyone outside immediately begins: "Chris, Chris, over here!" to which he replies, "It's OK, im not goin anywhere, i'm just gonna stand here and you can do what you want with me." Everyone laughs and he smacks himself on the forehead. "Damn, that came out sooo wrong!" I finally dig my album cover and pen out of my bag and am about to ask Chris to sign it, when suddenly his phone goes off. He promptly apologises and answers it. It must be an anwer phone meddage because he just listens, and then suddenly he curls up ion a ball at my feet, intently listening to his phone!! It was so surreal. I just kept looking at him hunched up on the floor, and then back at my sister, who was laughing so hard at the look of surprise on my face! :shock: I mean, if i had just reached out, i could have so pushed him over......! (No...must....not .......injure....Chris!) He sits at my feet for a few more minutes then suddenly pops back up again, and says, to no-one in particular "OK, all loved up and ready to go!" Ahhhhhhh, that message MUST have been from Gwyneth!! Plus he was blushing!!!! :smileyround:

He signs my album cover and goes "You were the one who won that competition were't you?" I manage to squeak out a yes and he laughs. "Bonkers!" Aww bless. He then signs my sister's pad, and reads her name tag to make sure he spelt it correctly, with all the right accents - he had spelt it right, which is pretty good going considering her name is Roisin with accents over the o and second i!! We then get a piccie taken (see below) and he moves on to the next person! Unfortunately, while this was happening, Guy and Jonny left to go to the next radio station (busy day, obviously) so i missed them completely :shrug: but then i spot Will leaning against a wall so i grab him to sign my album. He was so nice, and tells me congrats for winning the comp, and i say that i'm still not quite sure how i won it!! Then suddenly he's called away, and him and Chris get into the waiting car and zoom off! Over far too soon, but now with my pictures back i can have some kind of closure, and perhaps snap out of the reverie i have been living in the past few days!!

However, these photos have def given me a complex about my height! I am such a short arse!!!

Sinead xxxxxxx

Re: what happened when i met coldpay- part 2: WITH PICTURES!

However, these photos have def given me a complex about my height! I am such a short arse!!!

Sinead xxxxxxx

:shock: :o ........POWER TO THE SHRIMPS!! Hello my name is Vinita, and l'm short too hehe, well 5'2 to be precise, nice to meet :D

aawwww, so nice! i find that it's great that the band (or at least Chris) joines the crowd after a gig, then the paparizzis arent so nosy and uncomfdable(sp?) But i'm glad you had such a great time, and i'm stilled shocked over that women calling Jonny 'the guitarist' !! :o

Sinead was the concert as good as it sounded? V. nice pics! I would have been absolutely gutted to miss Guy, in all honesty he is definitely sexier than Chris. I think I would have been more nervous about meeting Mark and lard cos I have been fans of their's for much longer. But it must have all been a bit crazy!!

Margaret x :)

hey margaret! yes it was amazing, but it's really weird, i barely heard a thing! i mean, i heard it and the sound filled my head and all, but there was so much to see...does that make sense??!! i TOTALLY have a new found respect for Will - he is so cool and really rocks his silvery sparkly drum kit!! :-D and i agree, Guy is definetley sexier than Chris, but he was very quiet, and kept hiding inside the neck of his jumper. :roll: bless. but jonny, with that toothy grin and crinkly eyes still gets me...gutted not to get a picture of him. mark and lard are funnier off air than on - they should really be a stand up duo...just funny to look at!!