✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Let's Throw Some Love to X&Y Thread

colduser

Maybe a waste of space but where is the love for this incredible album. As I sit here after hearing this album for who knows how many times through, I cannot get over its epicity. Please come here to rave, oooh and ahhh over this work of beauty. I've played this album now for 4 other fans all of whom had their jaws fall on the floor as we wasted away on the rich sweet waves of Coldplay. This stuff is soo fucking good, a playable album all the way through, as good as parachutes and arobtth. Oh Coldplay I am undeserving of such glorious music. Thank god for this album, thank god for this band thank god for X&Y :D

Finer words were never spoken. The album is great...those who don't think so need to give it a few more listens. I liked it the first time I heard it online, but every time I listen to it I enjoy it more and more. Songs like X&Y (which for some reason didn't stand out to me on first listen) are quickly becoming my album favorites.

so for those of you who don't like it...

GIVE IT A CHANCE

In my opinion, it is, without a doubt, the finest work Coldplay has produced

I was supposed to be studying for te past hour and a half, but fuck it! i came home after buying the album and putting it on right away to listen to the real fing, not the online version, and i was dancing to it. I loov loov loov it. Loov isn't explainable enoof for how I feel about it. It's beautiful.

Excellent Broken Doll. fuck your studying. This is a historical night. Coldplay trumps the books. also yes I have rather enjoyed hearing the albumon my stereo rather than the computer. Glowing production.

Also, in White Shadows when Chris does his background climbing woooooh vocal lick over his lyrics of All this noise, I'm waking up, All this space, I'm taking up,

All this sound is breaking up

Ohhhhhhhh,

The hair on the back of my neck stands on end. It is so sublime.

X&Y - Where to start? From square one all the way to til kingdom come, its a brilliant album. Coldplay said they wanted it to be the best thing anyone has ever heard...its the best thing i've ever heard...there is a difference from this album to a rush of blood to the head obviously, but some tracks are still classic coldplay. X&Y the actual song is so good. I cant stop listneing...swallowed in the sea is also so good..as well as every other track on the album...Coldplay has done it again

yay! X&Y rules :kiss:

i was just listening to it for the first time, cd quality. i can hear a difference! too bad i can't put it on my computer.

amazing cd! :D

Really? I put mine on my computer... :stunned:

I don't think Coldplay could have done better than this - I LOVE this CD. I'm not a radio listener at all and I never watch MTV or any music station, so this was my first time hearing anything from X & Y and I have to say this is one of the greatest albums I've ever heard. Chris Martin's voice and the music, the lyrics....it's fantastic. A Rush of Blood to the Head and Parachutes were awesome, but this beats them all. I love how every song sounds totally different from the last (if that makes any sense...) and I believe in my heart, this album is going to make them even bigger than they are. :)

I highly reccomend to anybody to doesn't own the album yet - DONT buy it at Barnes and Noble, whatever you do. LOL $18.99 when I could have gotten it at Wal-mart for $10.99

LOL oh yes I have a very deep hate for Barnes and Noble right now. Yeah, I was excited to hear every song. I don't have patience to download the songs either. I was glad to wait and hear everything at once, without having critics change your opinion about something - because they very easily can.

How long have you been a fan of them?

Been a fan since 2000 and parachutes. Coldplay are amazing and in my top 3 all time favorite bands. Still can't believe you held out till release date. I wanted to so badly but couldn't resist the leak temptation. I have no regrets though. Lovin' the album now as much as ever :D