✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The new setlist...

racheld

I asked Debs a while back if Trouble was going to be in this tour's setlist....and she said NO :bigcry:

How could they not include Trouble? They're playing Don't Panic...

What are you hoping will be on this tour's setlist? Do you think they're going to play every song off X&Y?..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm well they might, or nearly all the songs throughout they entire tour.

so far they haven't played:

swallowed in the sea

twisted logic

X&Y

the hardest part

yeah i thought they would have trouble on the setlist as well. then again it's not one of my favourites. then again, i'm not seeing them :P :lol:

i think i read somewhere on the official board someone asked debs if they would play shiver and she said they might! :stunned: hang on let me find the post....

found the reply when someone asked if shiver would be on the setlist:

Shagg woo said no, but Debs says YES! They do have it in the set. It's different though, but great to have it back. Sorry for late reply, I just didn't see this thread. It may not be played every night as they do intend to change the odd song here and there. July 1st ezine will have set list etc from the production reherasl I went to last weekend with an exclusive interview with all the band.

i wish i was seeing them...i'd like to see the hardest part played live.

umm well they might, or nearly all the songs throughout they entire tour.

so far they haven't played:

swallowed in the sea

twisted logic

X&Y

the hardest part

yeah i thought they would have trouble on the setlist as well. then again it's not one of my favourites. then again, i'm not seeing them :P :lol:

i think i read somewhere on the official board someone asked debs if they would play shiver and she said they might! :stunned: hang on let me find the post....

actually, they have played X&Y, it was in the MTV secret concert and they played Swallowed in the sea but it was an acoustic version