✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The new setlist...

racheld

umm well they might, or nearly all the songs throughout they entire tour.

so far they haven't played:

swallowed in the sea

twisted logic

X&Y

the hardest part

yeah i thought they would have trouble on the setlist as well. then again it's not one of my favourites. then again, i'm not seeing them :P :lol:

i think i read somewhere on the official board someone asked debs if they would play shiver and she said they might! :stunned: hang on let me find the post....

actually, they have played X&Y, it was in the MTV secret concert and they played Swallowed in the sea but it was an acoustic version

hey that's right!! :lol:

come to think of it i watched that performance :P

i stand correected. :)

as for swallowed in the sea, i meant fully in a concert :) (i think i mentioned somewhere that they did play it acoustic...)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talktalktalktaltkalktalktalktlkatlktkltalktakltlktakltakltak

seriously. i registered just to say this.

HAS NOBODY NOTICED THAT THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED TALK?

TALK.

imagine the last verse of that song live. :sneaky:

I'd say... it'd be similar to how the band rocks out during

the last 2 minutes of god put a smile upon your face.

well.. multiply it by 1000 with Chris on the Rickenbacker/Fender

instead of the Martin/Gibson acoustic.. :stunned: !!!

umm well they might, or nearly all the songs throughout they entire tour.

so far they haven't played:

swallowed in the sea

twisted logic

X&Y

the hardest part

yeah i thought they would have trouble on the setlist as well. then again it's not one of my favourites. then again, i'm not seeing them :P :lol:

i think i read somewhere on the official board someone asked debs if they would play shiver and she said they might! :stunned: hang on let me find the post....

actually, they have played X&Y, it was in the MTV secret concert and they played Swallowed in the sea but it was an acoustic version

hey that's right!! :lol:

come to think of it i watched that performance :P

i stand correected. :)

as for swallowed in the sea, i meant fully in a concert :) (i think i mentioned somewhere that they did play it acoustic...)

they played "swallowed in the sea" completely but i repeat, it was an acoustic version, so the only songs that the have noy played are:

The hardest part

twsited logic

talk

Re: talktalktalktaltkalktalktalktlkatlktkltalktakltlktakltak

TALK.

i knew i was missing something... :P

and mihu23, i give up :lol:

from the setlist i saw from their show in france, they played yellow awfully early. i dont like it that early. it was like the 3rd song. i like how it was one of the last ones before they left for the encore. its such a fun high energy song, its like the highlight of the show. chris has so much fun with it and the whole crowd loves it.

i hope they dont turn into how radiohead handled creep. i love radiohead too, but if thats your big song, you have to play it for the fans. they played it on their last tour, but went like 5 years without playing it.

yellow is just awesome. the light show and everything. needs to be toward the end of the list.

TALK.

i knew i was missing something... :P

and mihu23, i give up :lol:

why do you give up??? hahahaha it was a funny conversation but well, let's hope they play the entire album because i want to hear all the songs live, with AROBTTH they played "a whisper" a few times and it's a hard to get mp3

:?

Someone else asked a question about the setlist...and Debs replied that they definitely won't be playing Daylight (which I kind of expected...even though I'd love to hear it live) and she doesn't recall A Message being on the setlist either.

:angry:

TALK.

:stunned: That would be incrdible :stunned:

I thought they played Talk at the buzz gig in Cologne on April 7th? Here's the setlist from that show anyway. Not sure where I got this from, think I saw it posted on here around the time of the gig!

Square One

Politik

Speed Of Sound

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Warning Sign

Talk

X&Y

Yellow

Low

The Scientist

Til Kingdom Comes

Clocks

What If

In My Place

A Message

Fix You

I think 'The Hardest Part' will be this album's 'A Whisper', in that it'll barely get an outing, if at all. Think Chris metnioned that The Hardest Part has 'absolutely no invention' and its an 'homage to REM'! Or something like that!

setlist

regardless, hardest part is a very good track. i can def. see the relation to R.E.M. ...or hear.

Something tells me Talk will be part of the encore once they head to the states...

Ahhh now I read that they won't be playing Twisted Logic, Talk, X&Y or The Hardest Part. Geez...then what the hell ARE they playing????

I'm scared that this concert is going to majorly dissapoint me :(

white shadows played live ain't as good as on the album, i'm afraid. and politik and square played live sounded exactly the same as on the album ! they should play others stuffs like : bigger stronger, brothers & sisters, for you, spies, sparks, a whisper, green eys, one i love (huge live version on the official live 2003 :P ), animals (live version from brixton gig in 2001 is awesome !! :D ), x&y and twisted logic !

that's it ! ;) :cool: