✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ok .. the best band in the world poll including Coldplay

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Coldplay giving U2 a whupping!! :P

Whupping? What does that mean? Since English is not my native language please don't use words that I can't find in a dictionary. :P

Btw. if you listened to the Koko gig carefully there was one guy shouting in that Coldplay is the best band in Camden and Chris wasn't even sure about that because of The Libertines. :D

How shocking to see Coldplay the overwhelming favorite on a Coldplay board. Was this poll even necessary?

How can Zeppelin be on there when they don't make music anymore? If you put them on there, you have to put The Beatles, Stones, Joy Division, etc. on as well.

At the moment... a band called TV on the Radio, if their second album is as good as their first.

Best old band, Radiohead. But I didn't like Hail to the Thief too much. Everything they did from The Bends till that was absolute genius, and their b-sides are still killer. They have the potential to still be by far the best, but we'll have to see what their next one is like.

theyre not the biggest' date=' Coldplay was leading and had 50% and then someone must have voted for Radiohead loads of times[/quote']

Quite upsetting indeed. Whoever did this should be banned from visiting here. :veryangry2: :smash:

I'm going to have to vote for Radiohead on this one. They have 4 classic albums and one of them(Ok Computer) is downright untouchable and flawless.

But from the bands in this poll, heres how I rank them(top 5)

1.Radiohead

2.U2

3.Led Zeppelin

4.Coldplay

5.Blur

Coldplay shouldn't be getting the amount of votes it's getting. They surely aren't better than their mentors(radiohead and u2). Not yet. Sure this is a coldplay forum, but let's not let our fanboy-ism cloud the truth.

I think that Coldplay is better than Radiohead. I don't understand why is said that Coldplay is a copy of Radiohead. Is Radiohead god or what?

Blur, Oasis, Muse, Keane, Stereophonics, Red Hot, U2 and the newyorkers The Bravery are the best bands at the moment, I think.