✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Wimbledon watchers here?

wakedemon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henman will never win Wimbledon .. but come on Murray!

Unfortunately you could be right. He was awful today against "a nobody"!!

No he wasnt. Tursonov was the guy who eliminated MARAT SAFIN at last years Wimbledon, hes better on grass then Tim and is just flawless at the bass line.

Hes a relaxed guy too, the crowd wouldnt get to a character like him. He has all the basics to beat Tim Henman at Wimbledon, and played particularly well today.

Tim coped well, but just got tired towards the end. Afterall, he lost after Tursonov broke his serve with ease, Henman was just falling apart for the last 2 or 3 games. He could've taken it if he was as consistent as earlier.

I dont think we should count Tim out for next year, or the year after that.

As for Andy Murray, he was brilliant today, against the 14th seed? Holy puddin. Hes got David Nalbandian next though, who was a Wimbledon finalist only 2 or 3 years ago. Hes still worse then Stepanek though, so who knows what could happen.

No he wasnt. Tursonov was the guy who eliminated MARAT SAFIN at last years Wimbledon, hes better on grass then Tim and is just flawless at the bass line.

He might have done, but he's still a player Henman should beat easily on grass, is unseeded and doesn't even have any sponsorship.

Henman was p*ss poor, too!! Murray displayed the kind of passion and "will to win" attitude that Tim was sadly lacking!!

Crap!

Yeah I play, but today I was looking forward to using the sweet grass court again, which is in a small stadium surrounding. Its a wicked court too... But some idiot screwed up our booking order, so we'll have to play indoor sports center, which Im a little bored of. Oh well.

Yeah - playing indoors is never as good, especially in the summer. I prefer all of my activities to be outdoors, and where running is concerned, I much prefer running in the forest than on the streets.

I played on grass a couple of times, but it wasn't good grass - more like hard mud!! :P