✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 'ALL NEW' Coldplay Piccie Caption Thread...

berrywoman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Coldplay Documentary: Scene #142 OUTSIDE THE TOILET.

*In hushed tone of voice used by wildlife shows especially when they're sneaking up on a pride of lions*

And so, here we have the band waiting for their turns to have a go in the toilet. We must be silent.

Look at Jon's piss-resisting technique. He clearly has the strongest bladder of the lot. The expression on his face shows no sign of a need to go to the loo. Amazing.

Chris, the one with the blond mane uses the uncommon arm-clutch technique. It is rare to find a manimal who's bladder is directly connected to the nerves in the arms. Fascinating indeed.

Will Champion is clearly the brightest of the pack. He has conveniantly unzipped his pants a little bit so that it takes just that millisecond shorter to get down to business once he reaches the toilet seat. That is astounding...

Now we must be careful. The black-maned one we have named Guy is in a fragile state. Shh. He is clearly in dire need of the loo, and it seems that he has a weak bladder. Wait, hold on. He speaks.

GUY (in tiny voice): My legs feel warm. I think I wet myself

LOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!

coldaug2_290.gif

Chris:It's........HER! We're doomed!

Jonny:I'll never get to have sex with Chris again.........

Will:You guys are wierd........

Guy:It's only a picture.........

Chris:A picture?

Guy:Yes, we took a wrong turning and ended up in the cinema

Will:Oh crap................

Not all that funny, but w/e :rolleyes:

Here's another:

Chris: I'm sure it was here! I saw it just a moment ago...

Will: Chris, just because you sing about light guiding people home doesn't mean it actually works. *Sigh* ...Oh damn... I broke a nail.

Guy: Maybe if I just stand here and look pretty some poor fool will come pick us up.

Jonny: ...*groan* Where's the nearest pub? I need to get hammered before I punch one of you in the face.

coldaug2_290.gif

Chris:It's........HER! We're doomed!

Jonny:I'll never get to have sex with Chris again.........

Will:You guys are wierd........

Guy:It's only a picture.........

Chris:A picture?

Guy:Yes, we took a wrong turning and ended up in the cinema

Will:Oh crap................

Not all that funny, but w/e :rolleyes:

Re this pic. Where did it come from?? Can someone please let me know [via PM].

Cheers!

The Coldplay Documentary: Scene #142 OUTSIDE THE TOILET.

*In hushed tone of voice used by wildlife shows especially when they're sneaking up on a pride of lions*

And so, here we have the band waiting for their turns to have a go in the toilet. We must be silent.

Look at Jon's piss-resisting technique. He clearly has the strongest bladder of the lot. The expression on his face shows no sign of a need to go to the loo. Amazing.

Chris, the one with the blond mane uses the uncommon arm-clutch technique. It is rare to find a manimal who's bladder is directly connected to the nerves in the arms. Fascinating indeed.

Will Champion is clearly the brightest of the pack. He has conveniantly unzipped his pants a little bit so that it takes just that millisecond shorter to get down to business once he reaches the toilet seat. That is astounding...

Now we must be careful. The black-maned one we have named Guy is in a fragile state. Shh. He is clearly in dire need of the loo, and it seems that he has a weak bladder. Wait, hold on. He speaks.

GUY (in tiny voice): My legs feel warm. I think I wet myself

LOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!

which picture is this from??? :cry:

Chris: Jonny, I thought I told you to stop touching my ass

Jon: It wasn't me Chris, I swear! I'm just trying to look sexy for the camera!!

Guy: **thinking** and they never knew that the innocent and introverted bassist touched the singer's ass...

Will: **in sexy voice** Hello Ladies...

Person #1: I wonder if they notice I'm faking this smile

Person #2: my pants... are.. too high... They're crushing... my lungs.. can't... breathe....

Old man #3: Don't be mean guys! I wanna be in the photo too!!!