✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 'ALL NEW' Coldplay Piccie Caption Thread...

berrywoman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

546483yi.jpg

Guy: Earth!

Will: Wind!

Jonny: Fire!

Chris: With your powers combined I'm... oh no guys, not in front of the camera :blush: they'll notice we miss Water and Heart!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Thanks Maria :)

Chris (Taken Aback): Jonny. Don't ever do that again. Never EVER sing the final words of Fix You. This was supposed to be a special outdoor acoustic set for the good people of Prague and you've ruined it...

Jonny: Ermm sorry Chris mate I don't know what came over me...

Will (Thinking): Oh Jonny...we said we'd talk about this but you couldn't resist it...

:lol: this one is well funny!

Chris (Taken Aback): Jonny. Don't ever do that again. Never EVER sing the final words of Fix You. This was supposed to be a special outdoor acoustic set for the good people of Prague and you've ruined it...

Will (Thinking): Oh Jonny...we said we'd talk about this but you couldn't resist it...

this pic was in atllanta...

this pic was in atllanta...

Yep! When they played an impromptue acoutic concert in the parking lot of Masqerade music park after a hurricane had to come and cancel their originally planned show. I wasn't there (unfortunatly) but that was very nice of them wasn't it? :D