✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 'ALL NEW' Coldplay Piccie Caption Thread...

berrywoman

i90391617_44194_2.jpg

Kylie: And yes for just £299.99 you too can have your very own larger than life-size Chris Martin mannequin. Dressed just like the real thing in "Parachutes" era clothing but remember order now to recieve A Rush Of Blood To The Head era white shirt and wrist strap plus for all new customers an X&Y era wig and fingertape. My favourite feature has to be the drawstring voice activation system.

(Pulls string)

Chris Mannequin: MAKE TRADE FAIR! MAKE TRADE FAIR! MAKE TRADE FAIR!

Kylie: The Chris comes with over 4 different phrases.

(Pulls string)

Chris: Sorry I was only paid to do one phrase...I will have to talk it over with my legal people...

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i90391617_44194_2.jpg

Kylie: And yes for just £299.99 you too can have your very own larger than life-size Chris Martin mannequin. Dressed just like the real thing in "Parachutes" era clothing but remember order now to recieve A Rush Of Blood To The Head era white shirt and wrist strap plus for all new customers an X&Y era wig and fingertape. My favourite feature has to be the drawstring voice activation system.

(Pulls string)

Chris Mannequin: MAKE TRADE FAIR! MAKE TRADE FAIR! MAKE TRADE FAIR!

Kylie: The Chris comes with over 4 different phrases.

(Pulls string)

Chris: Sorry I was only paid to do one phrase...I will have to talk it over with my legal people...

Yes is Chris anatomically correct and do you accept most major credit cards? :sneaky:

Will: A guy walks into a bar, orders a pint and a pork pie, downs his pint, puts the pork pie on his head and smashes it with his hand, then walks out, leaving the barman a little confused. The next day he comes back in, orders a pint and a pork pie, downs the pint, puts the pork pie on his head, smashes it with his hand and walks out, leaving the barman even more confused. The next day he comes in again and orders a pint and a pork pie but the barman, trying to figure him out, says "sorry, no pork pies" so the guy orders a packet of cheese and onion crisps instead, downs the pint, puts the packet of cheese and onion crisps on his head smashes them with his hand and is about to leave when the barman stops him and asks "why did you just smash that packet of cheese and onion crisps on your head?" and the guy replies "because you didn't have any pork pies.

Jonny: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonny laughs at everything. :lol:

And this is Guy:

Thinking to himself: "If he tells that pork pie joke one more time I swear..."

And Chris: *Forced smile* Oh that's great Will...

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonny: i wonder if anyone noticed that i put lipstick on ...

Guy: i try just to look hawt ... as usual ---

Will: someone get me outta heeeeere ...

Chris: damn ... they fuckin interruptted us,jonnyboy

it's late ... so ... i didn't come up with something funny :rolleyes:

***will,chris and jonny at a museum ... ***

Chris: follow me ... i know the right way ... god, i just feel like moses or jesus ...

Will: where's guy? i need a bloke around me that is not fuckin bonkers ... *cry*

Jonny: he he ... i just smile ... they won't notice that i just stole a painting,will they?

Guy: Oh man, I was in such a hurry to leave the house I forgot to put on underwear.

Will: I wouldn't worry about it mate, no one will notice.

Jonny:Yeah besides you'll have your bass in front of you, no one can see.

Chris: yeah as long as you don't do anything to call attention to yourself, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Guy: yeah, your right. OK lets go.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9289316/SexyGuy2.AVI.html

Steph: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: *click click click* * post*

Coldplaying message board: OMFG!!!! :o :wink3: :sneaky:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: