✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hola from Spain!

BlissfullyMuse

Hey...im uber bored, im ill and im burnt. my family have gone to the market today so i stayed behind with my head stuck in the loo verrrrry nice holiday indeed lol.

Very hot though which is a bonus i suppose but i kinda want to come home :/ oh well another week of not eating and germans pushing me over will be great lol

Hope all is well with everyone miss you all!

Kirk xxx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...i never did trust the meat or fish over here but i tried it and yeah i got sick...oh well sun est shining :P

Because im small and the german people are rather large(no offence to any german people here) they keep knocking me over and its annoying plus some of them keep stairing at me :rolleyes: its like :o :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
Yeah...i never did trust the meat or fish over here but i tried it and yeah i got sick...oh well sun est shining :P

Because im small and the german people are rather large(no offence to any german people here) they keep knocking me over and its annoying plus some of them keep stairing at me :rolleyes: its like :o :lol:

aww Kirst! TAKE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

:D

are you somewhere like mallorca kirst? i hear there's loads of germans there :idea2: hope you feel better soon and have fuuuuuuuun! :kiss:

Bilbao city just seems to be a wonderful city!

:thinking:

haha ok :stunned: i'm going there in 10 days weee

haha, ok excitement's good :P

i'm good ta, had a day off college today and don't have to go in til late tomorrow so it's all good, and your av is the cutest little thing i have ever seeeen! :blush: you just wanna pinch her cheeks aaaaw

Hmmm no wait I thought we were talking of Ali's avi nevermind

:thinking: i knooooow you didn't just insinuate that guy looks like a girl

How long you going for?

Ahh cool, you finish soon though don't you? Ahhh thanks, she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

going for a week of partying (yay!) then she's coming here for a week, should be ace :D officially i finish on the 21st but my last day is friday week cos of me, ehem, 'educational' trip :rolleyes:

what have you been up to since you got back? :cool:

going for a week of partying (yay!) then she's coming here for a week, should be ace :D officially i finish on the 21st but my last day is friday week cos of me, ehem, 'educational' trip :rolleyes:

what have you been up to since you got back? :cool:

Ooooh sounds like fun, lucky you :D

I've been working working working :smash: :/