✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sufjan Stevens

Professor Peedston

HEADS UP!

Sufjan is going to perform on Austin City Limits (ch. PBS in the US). He is listed for Nov. 4th, but it's best to check your local guides.

Nov. 4: Sufjan Stevens followed by Calexico

Two of the underground rock scene’s most creative artists perform. Critical darling and indie rock sensation Sufjan Stevens brings his orchestral folk/pop to the stage in support of his latest album The Avalanche. Highlighting its latest record Garden Ruin, Arizona’s Calexico dazzles with a unique blend of traditional songcraft and Southwestern roots music.

:nice: I look forward to this...

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No prob Marisa. :)

In my experience, PBS airs their shows at different times in different parts of the country....just keep checking.

TLo, I'm in love with your avi/sig ensemble! I wouldn't say it's an 'overdose'...that has such negative implications. Let's call it a Sufjan Fiesta! That sounds better, doesn't it? :dance:

A fiesta???

:sombrero:

LOL. But for real I really want to be more familiar with Sufjan. Right now I really like "Romulus". It's so cool. I know all these cities! being a Michigander can be a good thing once in a while. :)

wowweee so much activity in the sufjan thread and its not all me! YAY!!!! :D

and yes id have to agree - majesty snowbird is hauntingly beautiful. i keep watchin my youtube video of it.

and obsessed doesnt even begin to describe how i am with sufjan's music lol :P

when i ran into sufjan (i use "ran into" very loosely.. i saw him at a My Brightest Diamond show and i just essentially sat there gaping) a while back he was wearing a serena maneesh t-shirt. it was nice and snug. :)

I've had of his music very often, but never gave it a shot.. But today, I watched an episode of The O.C. and his song "For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti" and I got goosebumps right away.. It was like "love at first sight" with this song, this artist, this music.. Gorgeous!!

just 8 days now til i see him in manchester, hurrah!

as long as he plays that dress looks nice on you, i will consider it 20 pounds well spent. Nx

YAY! i am excited for you! and somwhat jealous but more excited! its gonna be amazing! take pictures if u can :)

he apparently played Romulus ON THE PIANO at one of the shows. not mine. cos then we'd have a video of it on youtube. SIGH. its such a beaaautiful song.

and yeah i alredy have the album preordered. its supposed to be released on my birthday., so lovely of sufjan to think of me when picking a day to release his new christmas set. haha :D