✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your current most hated song??

mc_squared

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the crazy frog s***' date=' it really annoys the hell out of me :angry: :angry: :angry: It's not even music[/quote']

What is that? I've never heard it. Is it a song or a group or a sound?

confused..

Anything with Kelly Clarkson "singing"in it is bad news for my poor ears. :angry:

If you've never heard Crazy Frog, you should count yourself lucky. I'm very surprised it hasn't spread to the U.S. yet!! :P

Sean Paul - any of his stuff' date=' including the new track mentioned above, and Franz Ferdinand - just not as good as the hype, I would rather listen to ABBA. Fernando kicks Ass!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: lol[/quote']

Hey - there's nothing wrong with Abba! :angry: Their stuff is classic!! Guaranteed to put a smile on your face when you hear it!! Sean Paul isn't fit to lick their (knee-length) boots!! :P

My hated song is "these boots are made for walking" of Jessica Simpson. I don't like her version of the song and in the videoclip she looks so arrogant...

Moreover, another artist made a song dedicated to her: Adam Green - Jessica.

(I'm not the only one who displease her)

I agree, Crazy Frog is annoyin'... But I totally love Axel F (even with those bopping bits) :blush: It's one of those catchy, effortless tunes that makes you wanna get up and move. I was so happy that it was taking the airwaves by storm again :P Understandable why Chris was pissed though... it must be pretty hard to take that one of the first songs you learnt to play is trumping your current single :P :lol:

I agree' date=' Crazy Frog is annoyin'... But I totally love Axel F :blush: It's one of those catchy, timeless songs that makes you wanna get up and move. I was so happy that it was taking the airwaves by storm again :P Understandable why Chris was pissed though... it must be pretty hard to take that one of the first songs you learnt to play is trumping your current single :P :lol:[/quote']

Not exactly!!

Original Axel F = good.

Crazy Frog version = horrible. :angry:

Not exactly!!

Original Axel F = good.

Well, I was too young to properly remember what the original Axel F sounded like. And I'd classify Axel F as a disco song, so whatever incarnation turns up (unless it's that horrible) doesn't make much difference to me. :P

Not exactly!!

Original Axel F = good.

Well, I was too young to properly remember what the original Axel F sounded like. And I'd classify Axel F as a disco song, so whatever incarnation turns up (unless it's that horrible) doesn't make much difference to me. :P

Well the Crazy Frog version (and any Crazy Frog version of ANYTHING) IS horrible and is an insult to the original. So it SHOULD make a difference, as it isn't music - just noise. Do yourself a favour and check out the original by Harald Faltermeyer!!