✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just listened for the first time to radiohead

Manders

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one here knows them.......they say gay comments like....."their radio is a head"

excuse me i dont mean to be rude but i would appricate it if you wouldnt use 'gay' as an insult. i dont mean to be the PC police and im sure you are not homophobic or anything, hun.

i know! i hate it when ppl talk-down to homosexuals....it pisses me off but still i use the word gay...in place of stupid or weird when i say stuff and i really get agrivated w/ myself for doing that...cuz there are 2 ppl in my grade who are gay and when ppl make fun of them i get sooooo pissed and like cuss em out......sry i should quite saying that

i know, we have a large gay population at my school (it being an arts school and all) but still they get a hard time. it really fucking annoys me and ill yell right back at that person if they say anything.

i know i have this one soooooo immature boy in my homeroom and he was saying how if u touch them youll be gay......i walked over there spit on my hand and wiped it on his face.....and said....the chances of you getting a disease right now are far greater than you catching someone else's sexuality grow up asshole! and than i got sent to mr. c(prinipal) no biggie i just got ocs!