✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Ultimate ENGLISH Football Thread

Carnage4u

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is with anelka is he spits his dummy out after 18 months' date=' I don't like the prospect of him and Souness working at the same club :stunned:[/quote']

You look at Newcastle right now and a LOT of shit happens in 18months, another reason Im so pissed off with them. The stability of the club is all over the place, and we still havent been given a decent reason as to why Bobby was sacked.

thing is with anelka is he spits his dummy out after 18 months' date=' I don't like the prospect of him and Souness working at the same club :stunned:[/quote']

You look at Newcastle right now and a LOT of shit happens in 18months, another reason Im so pissed off with them. The stability of the club is all over the place, and we still havent been given a decent reason as to why Bobby was sacked.

You gonna buy shares when they're floated? Only £1000 needed per seat in the ground ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Man Utd here too...I thnk they have some chance to win this season, but Chelsea's very strong..

MU was here in Hungary last week and played against DVSC (Hungarian) for Champions League qualification, and although I'm Hungarian I supported MU...how bad :D

I follow Manchester City...

They beat the European Champions

They Beat the league champions..

They have managed to remain unbeaten for 12 games....

They manage to score more goals against UTD then any other Champions leauges or Premiership.... in the past few seasons.... !

I follow Manchester City...

They beat the European Champions

They Beat the league champions..

They have managed to remain unbeaten for 12 games....

They manage to score more goals against UTD then any other Champions leauges or Premiership.... in the past few seasons.... !

And they're managed by a "psycho"!! :P