• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyyyyyyyyy my peoplleee

sorry for abandoning my lovelys over here

:(

it's all part of my hsc resolution this year

to stay away from the computer, msn, myspace, coldplaying, etc.

:(

hope everyone is well

yeah sorry bonnn i'm still here

the occassional check in and stuff.

but the coldplay concert is coming soooon

like.

sooner than before... lol

and we'll see each other then! haha how excitingggg is that

laura i'm so sorry to hear that about you and your bf.

i remember when my brother broke up with his gf of 3 years (she lived with us and all) he was so down and couldn't seem to get back on his feet. i didn't think i'd see him happy again.

but he's moved on now. it took a while, and time will seem like an eternity, but time will mend itself.

it may not be so now, but in due time, things will heal itself.

i'm one of those people who always thinks that if something is meant to be, then it will all fix itself. if it wasn't meant to be, then it wasn't, and who knows what you might get out of this experience.

it could result in you meeting someone even better, someone who makes you happier.

you might not think that is possible, but it's only a world of opportunity out there.

i want to see the happy laura roaming around here.

hope you feel better muffffffin!

hi biatches---well this last week was the hardest week of my life so far--ya'll know why but i really hit rock bottom and even considered doing some crazy shit

but, it should all be up hill from now on--i will stand up and keep moving forward--thanks you guys for your words and help--i really was all fucked up and you all helped me--thank you

well, its coldplay life again and as long as I come here, i shall be fine

kisses to all my biatches

Hang in there laura,sometimes things can get really hard,and you might feel like doing something stupid,but in the end it will work out okay:)

I have been through several phases where i almost did something VERY stupid,and then afterwards felt really dumb for thinking about it......well once i actually did....

april fools tomorrow! actually its just turned tomorrow now, so Happy April Fools everybody!

omgomgomg bonita! good luck for ur exams next week!

thankkkiess bonnbon! :cool: and good luck to you tooo my friend.

stupid exam period

I HATE ITTTT :cry2:

thanks laura hunn :kiss: i hope you're feeling better now. remember, time will sooth your pains.

bon, i'm going to post what i wrote to you in the other thread in case you don't see that one.

"yeah i needed motivation and i got a huge wake up call from a friend.

i'll try motivate you now. lol while i'm on

okay bon. this is your last year of high school. complete, final, last year and then it's over. we're already half way through, what's the point of giving up and not working for it now? and it's nowhere near too late to start trying now.

the past 12 years of going to school means nothing. as sad as it sounds, it's only this year that counts for anything.

so if you've spent the last 12 years of your life studying, then why give up when it comes to the last one?

i have a knack of being able to go cold turkey on things. i was the biggest msn junkie. but then i just sat there and said okay i'm deleting it. and i deleted it and i haven't had any urges to go on since.

you know what else i did; i've put up random posters in my room, like motivational posters and stuff of things i want to have achieved by the end of this year.

this might sound ridiculous, but i'm aiming for a uai higher than or equal to 97. so i've got posters with my goals on them and stuff like "remember your goal; 97" and stuff written on it. then i've got inspirational quotes stuck on the wall above my table so when i sit down i see it and i read it. stuff like "make use of time; let not advantage slip"; shakespeare and "the ability to concentrate and to use your time well is everything if you want to succeed"; lee iacocca. yeah so you get my jist. stuff like that helps me.

organise yourself. sit down for one night and organise everything. create a plan for yourself. ie; you want to start study between this time, and finish at this time. you want to be in bed by 11:30pm, etc etc. i wrote my guidelines and stuck it on my roof so when i go to sleep i see it on my ceiling. haha im such a loser.

anyway.

then write up your assessment schedule so you know when all your assessments are due.

then get all the organising stuff out of the way

then you'll feel better

that's the first step

then yeah you're on the way.

remember, ALOT of people are going through the same thing right now.

lack of motivation, etc.

you just need someone to help you clariify your mind and give you motivation.

i got so stressed because i felt like i was wasting my time

i started crying because i thought i was going to screw this year over

then i called a friend from last year's year 12 and she gave me so much motivation and gave me a HUGE reality check.

i hope this helps bon

remember, you've come this far

WHY give up now?

just a few months of sacrfice

that's all it is

and the benefits you will get from satisfaction after this year is going to be worth all the stupid little sacrifices like giving up useless internet surfing, and wasting time, and going to parties that aren't essential.

:)

:cool: "

organise yourself

give yourself some inspiration and motivation

remember that it's only a few more months and that few months can change everything

make small sacrifices

small sacrifices = big rewards

work hard!

you're half way there, don't give up nooooowww! dooonn'tt give uppp bonnn!

:stunned:

wow, bonn, i think thats actually helped! *LIKE TOTALLY REALITY CHECK*

its really good of you to do all that stuff, putting motivation posters in your room. your going to alot of effort and i bet you will achieve a 97+ UAI! you definetly deserve it girl.

i im gonna try harder now! after these exams are done, it'll be a new era! i hope

thank you soo much darl! :kiss:

well its almost 3 in the morning and i have just finished my study for english... il be off to bed now...

be proud of me, my friend is coming over tomorrow after the english exam so i can help her out with maths - which is the day after :D

aww thanks! :) i hope so too.

:D good on ya bon. i'm proud of you. if you don't go as well in the half yearlies, don't get down, use them as a motivational point, and be like "okay i got so so and in maths and by the trials i want to have achieved this much". treat the second half as a clean slate.

i did the 2 unit maths exam last year as part of this acceleration program, ad i bludged around sooo much and i was dissappointed because i could have got a band 6 but i got a band 5. i was happy with that mark but it was the whole "i could have got better" thing. my teacher used to say that between the trials and the hsc you could improve your mark by up to 20%. if you can do that in those few weeks between trials and hsc, imagine how much you can improve between half yearlies and hsc. it's all in your reach. you just need to grab a hold of it and go!

:)

good luck with your maths exam tomorrow and all your other half yearlies bon! :nice:

arrrr! you too bonn! hope you are going well in the exams so far!

thankyou so much for ur motivation... il shall certainly try better. yeh the trials are always harder so we are motivated to get better. its a good idea, but annoying nonetheless :D