✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bobolamarianaare

bonabon

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello :D

Bonnnn! you changed you username! :o i spose thats a good idea as we were always being mistaken :D

bon bonnnn shake ya bon bon.

:uhoh:

lmaooo

i'm an idiot

ANYWAY

yes

i decided to pm ian and ask to change it to bonita so people wouldn't always confuse us.

it just makes it easier. :kiss:

hope everyone is okayyyyyyyy and well :nice:

yesh! been listening that song almost non-stop since you told me about it :o

ahh all good, fine morning for me actually :P haha, hmm gonna go shopping later and see if i can find something for my mom, 1 day left before mother's day and i almost forgot :o

I'm a terrible terrible son :bigcry:

But how be you catwoman? hope all is good :kiss:

ohh excitiiinng! :nice: well have funnnn shopping :kiss:

i know i almost forgot too. :laugh1: i am also a terrible terrible daughter... i'm pretty good actually, supposed to be at a friend's 18th b'day partyyyy today. but i have so many assessments to do so i couldn't go :cry2: which is terrible...

how are you thoughhh? :kiss:

ohh excitiiinng! :nice: well have funnnn shopping :kiss:

i know i almost forgot too. :laugh1: i am also a terrible terrible daughter... i'm pretty good actually, supposed to be at a friend's 18th b'day partyyyy today. but i have so many assessments to do so i couldn't go :cry2: which is terrible...

how are you thoughhh? :kiss:

But you still found time to come on here!!:laugh3:

aww poor bonita, dont work to hard or you'll get stressed , you should come to the batcave someday :kiss:

I'll make alfred strip for ya or wear a pink bikini while he gives ya a massage :wink3:

:o

Its tye muse effect, dont blame me :wacky:

ahh i'm fine, kinda hyper and a bit ill but fine :charming:

aw. i'm a stresshead. that's just the way i am. i stressssssssssss like hell over assessments. ahhh i just realllly want to do well this year, it is the final year and all. aw man it will be over in a few months, it's amazing how fast everything's been going.

and i will definitely come to the batcave one day. :charming: hahah i wouldn't be catwoman if i didn'ttttt. :nice:

hahaha oh alfred could do that BUT batman would be better :laugh1: LOL oh i'm being an idiot aswelllll don't mind me hahah.

oh but i can't blame you, any muse effect is good :wacky:

aww ren is hyppperr;

muse-ic.

:nice:

you are ill? :cry2: that's no good. is it the flu or something? hope you get betttter hun. :kiss:

aww i'll survive if you nurse me :wink3:

haha nothing seriousls really just the flue, summer is over here booo :(

oh you want batman eh? I think we can do something about it :sneaky: ( haha not really unless u get me drunk :o )

aww you stresshead you :kiss: cant blame ya though, i remember last year of school and i was just like you, had a million things to do and so little time..its awful actually but in a few years from now you'll miss all that, trust me :P

Bon, you are like the opposite of me, I don't study for anything until the day before, and then don't stress at all. Weird.

Then I get better marks then friends that start studying about 2 weeks in advance.

I get the feeling that strategy will start to die by the end of this year, then I will be doomed :o

aww i'll survive if you nurse me :wink3:

haha nothing seriousls really just the flue, summer is over here booo :(

oh you want batman eh? I think we can do something about it :sneaky: ( haha not really unless u get me drunk :o )

aww you stresshead you :kiss: cant blame ya though, i remember last year of school and i was just like you, had a million things to do and so little time..its awful actually but in a few years from now you'll miss all that, trust me :P

hahah i'll nurse youuuu :charming: hahaha

aw well get better soon then hun :kiss:

and yes i'd rather batman over alfred :charming: maybe if i find some vodka. that will do the trick :uhoh:

yeah you're right, there's just sooo little time. oh well it'll be a distant memory soon enough.

Bon, you are like the opposite of me, I don't study for anything until the day before, and then don't stress at all. Weird.

Then I get better marks then friends that start studying about 2 weeks in advance.

I get the feeling that strategy will start to die by the end of this year, then I will be doomed :o

haha sammy boy i used to be exactly like that and i still kicked everyones asses :whip:

but trust me, year 12 is a whole different ball game, and unfortunately, everyone begins to pick up their pace dramatically and you have no option if you want to kickkkkk all their asses.

aww with u as my nurse i'm gonna get well in no time :kiss:

batman over alfred? but alfrdd is hotter rawr! he takes all the girls away from batman :( bastard! :bigcry:

ahh miss my school days, you have any tradition for the last day of school? I remember last day we got our t-shirts and ties off( damn uniform ) and signed them and stuff like that, it was nice, i still have mine :nice:

I was ptretty good drawing so everyone made me draw on their clothes haha damn i didnt even take a pic that time, i swear i made some tattoo like drawings , whoa sowwy i got carried away :P

hyper hyper i tell ya :wacko:

aw. i'm a stresshead. that's just the way i am. i stressssssssssss like hell over assessments. ahhh i just realllly want to do well this year, it is the final year and all. aw man it will be over in a few months, it's amazing how fast everything's been going.

and i will definitely come to the batcave one day. :charming: hahah i wouldn't be catwoman if i didn'ttttt. :nice:

hahaha oh alfred could do that BUT batman would be better :laugh1: LOL oh i'm being an idiot aswelllll don't mind me hahah.

oh but i can't blame you, any muse effect is good :wacky:

aww ren is hyppperr;

muse-ic.

:nice:

you are ill? :cry2: that's no good. is it the flu or something? hope you get betttter hun. :kiss:

Maybe they should be called aSTRESSments!!:P

Last year the year 12's egged the teachers cars, but, being the stupid idiots they were, they did it before the term was over.

I think some of them lost marks on the HSC :shocked: and they had to clean all the shite off the seets at school.

the seniors a few years ago put acid or grass killer on the oval in a huge message. it was definitly a classic, after that the school took away the last senior day....so now after valedictory you go home and dont come back. they even lock the gates

ren; alfred may take away all the ladies from batman, but he won't take catwoman away :charming: haha :kiss:

aww yeah last day would be all that stuff like writing on people's uniform and stuff, and then we have our year 12 formal/prom/dance/thing.

-end of year breakfast

-end of year picnic

-end of year graduation mass

-end of year farewell mass

lollll so basically, alot of things

oohh you talented boy you, good at drawing hey? i wanna seee something you've drawn. okay? :nice:

mark; i agree. astressments they are! :cry2:

sammy boy; LOL. why would they do it before the hsc? mannnnn. you do it after man, AFTER! :laugh1:

the seniors a few years ago put acid or grass killer on the oval in a huge message. it was definitly a classic' date=' after that the school took away the last senior day....so now after valedictory you go home and dont come back. they even lock the gates[/quote']

LOL

oh niceee workkk. hahaha. acid or grass killer. oh man, what are they coming up with these days! :laugh1:

i see u ppl have costume fetishes :wink3:

weve had some boys come to our school and eggs us, etc. but its slowed down... :(

when i went to a different school in Yr 7, it was nuts :stunned: toilet paper everywhere, honey on the stairwells, cordial in super soakers (thank god i missed out on that), naked barbies with "pubes", gutted out fish... and alot more...

those were the days...

now its boring at the school i go now... damn catholicism :veryangry: :D

Yeah, I go to a Catholic school as well, but its good that way, I'd much prefer that to a scary public school. :uhoh:

I think on muck-up day (ie. last day of school) 2 years ago they put glad wrap on all the toilet seets. haha