Bobolamarianaare

bonabon

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bump :(

anyway i havent been on for a bit, and wont be cuz my dads gone all crazy and wont let me on msn or internet unless for school work. so im either creeping on late at night or after school when mum and dad arent home, which i may not bother anyway...

hope everyone is lovely :D

BON! 19 DAYS TILL COLDPLAY! ...and 21 days till formal... so unprepared... :wreck:

awwww i see. good luck with le everything this year bonnnners :nice:

omgomgomgomgomgggg CP IS SOOO BLOODY SOON IT'S RIDICULOUS, REALLY IT IS

mannnn i'm sooo excited. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

aww i can't believe how early your formal is! holy shyza.

anyway

hope all is well with everyoneee :kiss:

:cool:

Well I've just done my Half-yearly's and I'm scared to get back the results. All I know so far is that I got 71% in my music exam. :sick:

And next term we have "The Night Of Notables" which is an annual year 9 thing where we have to research a 'notable person in history' and write a speech/monologue thing, dress up and present all this info on some night where all the parents some and ask you random questions about your person and whatnot. I'm definitely doing someone musical, maybe a Beatle or maybe Jimmy Page.....I'll have to think about it.

And Bonnie if you're still there watch Chaser's War on Everything at 10.15 tonight, ABC. I think it's meant to be a 'Best of' or something like that episode. Should be good. Although you don't have to watch it if you don't want to.

Bonnieeeeeeeeee' date='switch your msn[/quote']

was that me or the other bonnie? :confused:

and sammy boy; good luck with getting your half yearlies back. you'll do well, and if not, remember it doesn't count! hahaha.

awww no i ddin't realise i missedddd chaser. damnnn it. it's 11:07 now so i think it's finished. damnnn it.

aw welll. i'll have to catch it another time. thanks anyway :nice: :kiss:

hi alyssa--true--i havent been on in like forever

i been partying alot

i guess i'll be coming cause this week i had surgery and so i can barely walk---i just spend my time sitting in front of the computer all day

surgery? what for?

i had a pain in my right side of the stomach on sunday morning so i went to the ER and they said it was a tumor in the right ovary--so i had to get surgery right away and that same night i went through the knife

so now i'm just trying to get better but it seems like its going really slow--i can barely move and now the weekend is coming and i cant go out partying--it sucks

i had a pain in my right side of the stomach on sunday morning so i went to the ER and they said it was a tumor in the right ovary--so i had to get surgery right away and that same night i went through the knife

so now i'm just trying to get better but it seems like its going really slow--i can barely move and now the weekend is coming and i cant go out partying--it sucks

whoa. that's crazy. hope no complications show up.

yeah, i know how you feel. not being able to walk around sucks :laugh3:, as if it couldn't be more obvious