Bobolamarianaare

bonabon

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Laura! arr that sucks! hope u feel better soon... :(

bon, sam i love chaser too. they come up with such good stuff! remember the "NO GARY NO" road test :D and the spruiker in redfern? (rabbitos) ouch :D

hmm i think that msn thing was for me, but i dont know what they means...

ANYWAYS how is everyone? dad sorta banned me on this so havent been on in ages... as well as assessments... :( i went to bed at 4am this morning/last night... :( but thats my own fault :D

OMG 7 daysss BONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

bon, sam i love chaser too. they come up with such good stuff! remember the "NO GARY NO" road test :D and the spruiker in redfern? (rabbitos) ouch :D

Hahaha, that was soooo good. Did you see the complete walks of John Howard DVD one?

"including many of his famous walks in Beijing, Washington and the one where the bird got in the way."

:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

Anyway I got all my half-yearlies back and I think I'll just post my results coz I'm bored.

Music: 71%

Multimedia: 80%

English Writing: 16.5 out of 20

English Reading: 33 out of 35

Maths: 75%

Religion: 90%

HSIE: 80%

Science: 90%

That looks like a suprisingly small amount of exams. As you can see, not the greatest marks but oh well, good enough.

^ well done! :) wow 90 in science and religion!

LMAO those Chaser guys always come up with the goods, lol they're always on the brink of getting sued by someone.

"including many of his famous walks in Beijing, Washington and the one where the bird got in the way."

^ that ones had me in stitches!