✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bobolamarianaare

bonabon

ahh dammit... im so used to not being on this forum that i cant be bothered anymore... no motivation... i sorta get what the old people were saying when i first joined about how much they missed so-and-so. it feels weird to see new ppl and u have to bother to make new friends. *emoness*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM! (even though i missed it by far) you are 15 now right? awesome m'lad.

...ooh schoolies is in like 5 days.. this sunday... im scaredish. theres already been a few riots going on :( why cant people just be peaceful and have fun? :( (oh and yes, i am going to Gold Coast :\ )

Why?:confused:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh dammit... im so used to not being on this forum that i cant be bothered anymore... no motivation... i sorta get what the old people were saying when i first joined about how much they missed so-and-so. it feels weird to see new ppl and u have to bother to make new friends. *emoness*

too right you are bon. i am so not bothered with this place anymore.

have fun at the gold coast!

:kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
Bonita!!!!

Hi, how are you. It's been a long time. I missed talking to you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to read your updates about the Starbucks guy. Hope to hear from you. :D

Hello as well Bonnie! :)

lol starbucks guy still giggle.gif

Oh so you can't be bothered to come on anymore..oh well..never mind!!

Sorry Rick, are you referring to me? :D

I was out the whole day. And for some reason, I was still logged on. I forgot to log off.

lol starbucks guy still

Yeah, I felt like I'm still stuck in 2005. :crazy:

Sorry Rick, are you referring to me? :D

I was out the whole day. And for some reason, I was still logged on. I forgot to log off.

Yeah, I felt like I'm still stuck in 2005. :crazy:

No actually I was talking to bonita!!

Aww this thread is still going...and i haven't been on here for ages! how's everyone? the forum has got boring' date=' myspaz is way better lol :p[/quote']

hey:D I remember you:)

my space? I have it too:smug:

awww gaillll!!! it's been so so long! how have you been? where have you been? and what's been happening lately? woww. haha starbucks dude. well i gotta over that a while ago :( hahaha

and reuben! wow, it's been ages too, what's been happening with you?

and rick, yeah sorry man :( im really over this place. not bothered posting at alllll.

awww gaillll!!! it's been so so long! how have you been? where have you been? and what's been happening lately? woww. haha starbucks dude. well i gotta over that a while ago :( hahaha

and reuben! wow, it's been ages too, what's been happening with you?

and rick, yeah sorry man :( im really over this place. not bothered posting at alllll.

hey hey

umm this year got quite buzy wif skool n exams but i'm finished now im not gona do 7th form kk, just working till end of march then starting corse in audio engineering :D

wats bean up wif u?

hey hey

umm this year got quite buzy wif skool n exams but i'm finished now im not gona do 7th form kk, just working till end of march then starting corse in audio engineering :D

wats bean up wif u?

What language is that, dude?? New Zealandish??:confused:

What language is that' date=' dude?? New Zealandish??:confused:[/quote']

huh? cant u reed mah kiwi bro? o o ur pom ay? u didnt get sucked up 2 cyclone did ewe?

^^No it's monkey chatter mark!!!

watz teh funi guy, y u so mean to meh rick, u jst missed me ay? get ova it kk :D

huh? cant u reed mah kiwi bro? o o ur pom ay? u didnt get sucked up 2 cyclone did ewe?

watz teh funi guy, y u so mean to meh rick, u jst missed me ay? get ova it kk :D

I certainly did not miss your special needs typing thank you very much!!

:lol: