✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bobolamarianaare

bonabon

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ heyyy i get ur avatar! cracker pepper sir? :D that was sooo fucking funny :D the dog went mental :D

coldplay were FUCKING AWESOME i have to say. im so sorry u cant go sam... think about next time :D ]

best night of my life... if u wanna hear bout it go to aussie thread in Coldplay Live, except i talk to much there... :D

formal was goooood :D everyone got up to dance, even some teachers! after party was good to, we were kicked out early for some reason tho and some guy got punched... :( so many more ppl than i thought were on drugs other than alchohol :stunned: :lol: i was LOLing my ass off :D

i wasnt very intoxicated, just the amount that made me fairly happy.

when we were kicked out, a huge group of us went to maccas and we were so loud it was funny... :D

• 4 months later...

WOO! random bumping :wacky:

whoa havent been on this in months... ive missed it :( only one more exam to go until im done with school forever AAARGRGGHH!!!

...this forum is the same, yet different... too many ads now :D

greetings to all :kiss:

KABLAMMO! :O

i havent been on this for so long, il probably forget to come back here :( , but then again, i might get addicted again :D so ur still here rick and sam :D anything groundbreaking or interesting happen while i havent been here? i cant see any reilly threads :O

greetings kathy :D nice to see more australians! are you doing your HSC exams as well? if you are, good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

ahh dammit... im so used to not being on this forum that i cant be bothered anymore... no motivation... i sorta get what the old people were saying when i first joined about how much they missed so-and-so. it feels weird to see new ppl and u have to bother to make new friends. *emoness*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM! (even though i missed it by far) you are 15 now right? awesome m'lad.

...ooh schoolies is in like 5 days.. this sunday... im scaredish. theres already been a few riots going on :( why cant people just be peaceful and have fun? :( (oh and yes, i am going to Gold Coast :\ )