May 2, 200818 yr It's been Speed of Sound for the past few days now. Violet Hill has made me appreciate SoS, for some reason.
May 2, 200818 yr this is my favorit coldplay song. for som years ago, when i herd it i dicided to start playing piano, and later i started playing guitar. today music is my life. im playing and listing to music for hours every day:P this piano werson of yellow is tuching my heart. you got to hear it if you havent allready done it:P:P
May 3, 200818 yr I once went through the archives of that radio station, and shortly after playing that piano version of yellow, Chris also played the first and only version of "a ghost" which was fantastic. He then went straight into Have yourself a merry little christmas after that.
May 3, 200818 yr I once went through the archives of that radio station, and shortly after playing that piano version of yellow, Chris also played the first and only version of "a ghost" which was fantastic. He then went straight into Have yourself a merry little christmas after that. can you get the link?:P
May 3, 200818 yr http://www.kcrw.com/music/programs/mb/mb011210coldplay/media_player_archives?action=listen let's see if this works. I first tracked it down by going through the easy to please.net setlists...
May 3, 200818 yr Ladder to the Sun. I heard the song for the first time yesterday. I love it! I wish they had put out a studio version of the song. :(
May 4, 200818 yr Definitely one of x&y but I can't pick up one, cause it's the only one of their album that I listen like an " whole ". While Parachutes & A RUSH OF BLOOD... are pretty good TV SHOWS like, let's say HOUSE M.D & LOST X&Y is a movie. A brillant one, something you gotta watch from the very first minute till the end. Let's say it's almost " CASABLANCA " or whatever...
May 4, 200818 yr Definitely one of x&y but I can't pick up one, cause it's the only one of their album that I listen like an " whole ". While Parachutes & A RUSH OF BLOOD... are pretty good TV SHOWS like, let's say HOUSE M.D & LOST X&Y is a movie. A brillant one, something you gotta watch from the very first minute till the end. Let's say it's almost " CASABLANCA " or whatever... What a cool analysis!:) It's actually NOT Violet Hill, for the first time in days,lol. Today, it's Murder. I'm just finding it...sexy...for some reason.
May 4, 200818 yr What a cool analysis!:) It's actually NOT Violet Hill, for the first time in days,lol. Today, it's Murder. I'm just finding it...sexy...for some reason. Haha, I always do :lol:
May 5, 200818 yr Shiver. Even Violet Hill couldn't beat it Haha! Yesterday I figured out parts of Violet Hill on piano and today parts of Shiver on guitar. So Shiver for me too for today.
Create an account or sign in to comment