✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why do people add you on MSN......???

berrywoman

mm i don't know who you are talking about... :embarrased:

well anyways when it happened to me, at first time i think 'well let's try, anyways more or less i did the same', before join the board i added a few people from here who i'm still in contact via msn sometimes. :) i was young so... but i don't do this things now i don't like that people i don't know add me and when they firstly talk to me don't tell me where they found my mail and stuff. when i join people i use to tell them where i found their mail and stuff i don't lie but some people lied to me :/

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people add me all the time....they say "you look interesting" i barely say anything on the board! i mean damn...

the infamous davidg added me when I NEVER posted..he's the reason i came back!!

camille, i know who youre talking about, for they have added me also-it isnt THAT bad....

but people, ITS FUCKING ANNOYING WHEN YOU MESSAGE ALL THE FUCKIN DAY LONG!!!! give the keyboard a damn break!

But that can only affect you if you're on yourself!! :lol:

I added a bunch of people I dont know from here when I got a new email adress, and thought they were already on my last list hehehe.

I dont go on MSN as much now, but when I do, I dont recognise half of the people on there. On my last email I managed to learn how to label people successfully like "Phil's cousin" but I keep forgetting to do that on this email.

That comes in handy if you remember to do it.

I got added by atleast 7 people who has joined for like a day once

It's weird

Whenever I add someone I try to tell them atleast

I don't like it when your just added and you can't tell who it is, It really does freak me out

how did they get your e-mail?

Its in people's profiles (See the MSN button at the bottom of some peoples posts?)

they get your mail from somewhere you posted (a board, a site, an e-group...). if you add your mail and accept people shows it...

not all the msn profiles allows to know the mail of the profile...

It'd be polite to ask before adding but I actually don't bother myself...

here's a good example..

say if burcu added me to her msn without asking me.. I wouldn't mind. I've known her for about a year on the official.. so it wouldn't bother me. I also got a lot of adds when the album started to leak. I suppose people thought as a mod I was prevy to such information.. but I wasnt! lol So I politely removed them.. but this 'particular' person.. whom shall remain nameless.. has a 'peculiarly active msn list' and many 'undread messages'.... that type of behaviour is just plain dodgy... :shifty:

hmmmm

When I add someone it's usually a mutual thing, that both of us want to add each other, and I usually ask them for their email, so that I can add them. But ya, adding people gets a lot easier when your address is exposed for all to see.

:cry:

just cause i get dwunk and did stupid stuff doesn't mean u can make fun of me :(

or does it?

plus: the approx 458 unread emails are 457 pieces of junk mail and 1 message that meant something to me. No, I don't have spam filter on and no, I don't intend to :P

:embarrased:

this is a witch hunt :(

when you have no idea who they are?? I mean, isn't it common courtesy to ask if you can be added to someone's list?? Even if you post for all to see, don't you think its just polite to ask??

I am now looking over my msn list.. and I can honestly say.. I don't know about half of the e-mail address there!!! lol I can't even remember accepting there requests to be added!! :laugh3:

anyone else?? Rant on...

people add me because I'm world famous

85% of my MSN contacts I have no idea who they are, seriously!

when you have no idea who they are?? I mean, isn't it common courtesy to ask if you can be added to someone's list?? Even if you post for all to see, don't you think its just polite to ask??

I am now looking over my msn list.. and I can honestly say.. I don't know about half of the e-mail address there!!! lol I can't even remember accepting there requests to be added!! :laugh3:

anyone else?? Rant on...

people add me because I'm world famous

85% of my MSN contacts I have no idea who they are, seriously!

well la di daaaa! :rolleyes: :P You're never on anyways.... either that, or you're always hidden.. :thinking:

anyone else?? Rant on...

Lonely people do it for kicks.

I never have :uhoh:

anyone else?? Rant on...

Lonely people do it for kicks.

I never have :uhoh:

aww.. you can add me.. I'll keep you company anytime, love! :kiss:

I can't possibly do that as you'll learn too much about me and I prefer to remain an enigma :sneaky:

I'll tell you a true story though...once I added a picture to my profile and I was bombarded by female fans from all over the world. Not that I want to boast about my incredible boyish good looks.

pfft. he over-rates himself does that guy.

hell he's given me loads of info,. He lies you see.......that or he loves me.

berry ya ditzy thing you x

i have about 6 people off here on my msn, only know who one of them is mind lol