A New Jonny B-Day Thread!!!

~*Maria*~

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

*starts praying* :nice:

Did you get the clip where they are all sing happy b-day to Johnny on Mexico's concert in 2003? :idea2: Chris is talking funny in it heheh :lol: :D

I am going to the sept 7 show and since it will only be four days away from jonny's b-day, i was thinking of writing him a card and give it to one of the security guards and/or backstage people.

since they throw disposable cameras to the audience, i was thinking of asking in the card if they can take a photo w/ a "Coldplay loves Coldplaying.com!" sign. And Hopefully one of the coldplaying.com members will catch the camera and post.

What do you guys think?

that seems like a great idea---you should do that-----i'm not too sure if the card will get to them---but make sure to say in the card that everyone here in coldplaying.com love them and that they should come in and check out what we say once in a while :P :idea2: good thinking

I am going to the sept 7 show and since it will only be four days away from jonny's b-day, i was thinking of writing him a card and give it to one of the security guards and/or backstage people.

since they throw disposable cameras to the audience, i was thinking of asking in the card if they can take a photo w/ a "Coldplay loves Coldplaying.com!" sign. And Hopefully one of the coldplaying.com members will catch the camera and post.

What do you guys think?

Great idea! You should def. go for it! I hope a coldplaying person gets the camera, that would be soooo cool!