✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Concert Results In 34 Marijuana Arrests

busybeeburns

EAST TROY-Authorities from the Walworth County Drug Unit arrested 34 people for possession of marijuana at the Coldplay concert Aug. 13 at Alpine Valley Music Theater.

One individual was confined on state charges for possession of the drug and resisting arrest. Another was confined for possession of both marijuana and psilocybin mushrooms, according to the Walworth County Sheriff's Department.

Approximately 44 grams of marijuana and 10 grams of psilocybin were seized by the drug unit.

The sheriff's department patrol division also ticketed 23 for speeding, 15 for underage possession or consumption of alcohol, five for possession of marijuana, three for trespassing and one for possession of a false identification.

One individual was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of causing injury by the intoxicated use of a motor vehicle.

The Coldplay concert was the last major event scheduled at Alpine Valley this summer.

http://www.gazetteextra.com

Wow, the cops really were out and about there. Guess no one was patroling the parking lots of the Tweeter while I was there! :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but for some reason, that's just totally not cool to me. "I was busted cuz I smoked pot at a COLDPLAY concert."

:cool: :pimp2: :policeman: "Lights will guide you home, and ignite your BONES, man!" Yeah. That's cool.

:lol:

Zu wrote:

they really wanted to look at the stars

Hee hee...

I really don't get that mentality, though. The couple sitting in front of me at the Hartford concert were drunk out of their minds...

Pay $140 to go see a concert that you won't even be able to remember... Now there's some twisted logic for you. :rolleyes:

Zu wrote:

Hee hee...

I really don't get that mentality, though. The couple sitting in front of me at the Hartford concert were drunk out of their minds...

Pay $140 to go see a concert that you won't even be able to remember... Now there's some twisted logic for you. :rolleyes:

ah, that's the whole point. they thought it was a "twisted logic-tour" so they HAD to do it. :thinking: *lol*

Zu wrote:

Hee hee...

ah, that's the whole point. they thought it was a "twisted logic-tour" so they HAD to do it. :thinking: *lol*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway... that's sad :(

• 3 years later...

What does a joint have to do with missing something important or Great? I think weed and music, especially coldplay, go together like lamb and tunafish........Lamb and tunafish? Perhaps you prefer spaghetti and meatballs? Yes considering were in America, I mean if you don't like spaghetti and meatballs you better get the hell out..............................

What does a joint have to do with missing something important or Great? I think weed and music, especially coldplay, go together like lamb and tunafish........Lamb and tunafish? Perhaps you prefer spaghetti and meatballs? Yes considering were in America, I mean if you don't like spaghetti and meatballs you better get the hell out..............................

have you been taking part maaaaan? :thinking: :smoking: