🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay Concert Results In 34 Marijuana Arrests

busybeeburns

Wow, the cops really were out and about there. Guess no one was patroling the parking lots of the Tweeter while I was there! :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but for some reason, that's just totally not cool to me. "I was busted cuz I smoked pot at a COLDPLAY concert."

:cool: :pimp2: :policeman: "Lights will guide you home, and ignite your BONES, man!" Yeah. That's cool.

:lol:

I reckon they had totally misinterpreted the meaning of "FIX You".:rolleyes:

And it's a pity there weren't 42 arrests!!:P

At the cologne concert I had the whole time the smell of a Joint in my nose,because many were smoking Joints there!! :pimp2:

WHUT! Dang, maybe those people think it's more awesome to listen to Coldplay while their high :confused:

Oh I thought this happened in Vancouver. Which would've been pretty darn fitting.

:laugh3: My first reaction when I saw the thread title was let me guess, that was Vancouver, right? :laugh3: Ah, but it's an old thread.

Hee hee...

I really don't get that mentality, though. The couple sitting in front of me at the Hartford concert were drunk out of their minds...

Pay $140 to go see a concert that you won't even be able to remember... Now there's some twisted logic for you. :rolleyes:

It's weird seeing myself talk in posts I don't remember writing. :inquisitive:

Whatever happened to An Cat, anyway?

Gah! There were pot smokers @ the Hartford show too! Smoke was billowing... and I mean BILLOWING above my head!!

I remember Chris even commented about it near the end of the show.

He said something like, "Thanks for coming out to see us, even with all of the drugs..."

:lol: I laughed my head off, although I might have been high from all of the fumes... :rolleyes:

The security guard I talked with said that @ Phish concerts there's seriously a giant cloud of smoke hovering over the "shed" by the end! :stunned:

I never thought that so many people would smoke during a Coldplay show though!!! :(

Gah! There were pot smokers @ the Hartford show too! Smoke was billowing... and I mean BILLOWING above my head!!

I remember Chris even commented about it near the end of the show.

He said something like, "Thanks for coming out to see us, even with all of the drugs..."

:lol: I laughed my head off, although I might have been high from all of the fumes... :rolleyes:

The security guard I talked with said that @ Phish concerts there's seriously a giant cloud of smoke hovering over the "shed" by the end! :stunned:

I never thought that so many people would smoke during a Coldplay show though!!! :(

haha :lol: yeah my friends who were in the Lawn said a lot of ppl were smoking and their was a pregnant lady out there too and i guess they felt bad for her cus she was getting smoked out and had to leave :(