November 6, 200520 yr Hey I have a question!! How do u make all ur pics look so clear?? I have a new digi cam from like August and if I do it too close its blurry:cry:...and if I use the zoom it looks funky!! Is there any program that could help me with this?? Umm....thanks! :D
November 6, 200520 yr hiya! :D You'll need to manually focus your camera. :) do you know what model/brand your camera is? I'd like to help, but... and er, did your camera come with a booklet? read that, and I think it'll help you a bit also. :D
November 6, 200520 yr ....its a Polaroid....<BLAH! I wanted one of those ones like the one Veronica Mars has on the show....but money and what not.....I've tried to read the booklet...just too lazy...i should go do that.....*Goes to find booklet* :/
November 12, 200520 yr Author Wow alyssa, that sunset is gorgeous! Perhaps Ill sign up for a deviantart account. Are those that have it satisfied? Is it easy to use? It looks pretty interesting.
November 13, 200520 yr This is the first painting that did for my painting class. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/Strabeary/paint.jpg
November 13, 200520 yr Wow alyssa, that sunset is gorgeous! Perhaps Ill sign up for a deviantart account. Are those that have it satisfied? Is it easy to use? It looks pretty interesting. thank you. :) I love deviant art. :) It's very easy to use. Take a look at it. :) ^wow, that's great. :) Here's something that I made in photoshop today... I took something I drew and completely screwed it up... haha.
November 16, 200520 yr Nice photo Bonnie. :) whoa, and nice painting MC. :P here's a pic I took about an hour ago....
November 23, 200520 yr Author Ooo Alyssa beautiful photos! I absolutely love, love, love that staircase photograph. I havent had much desire to be creative lately, which sucks because I am paid to be creative on a daily basis. :o Maybe this weekend Ill go out and shoot some stuff!
November 26, 200520 yr thank you! :) ooo... I'm sure you'll be inspired to do something creative soon enough, heh. :) here's a photo I took at school... this is obviously editted... :P Contraband ^meet my friend Jon. Him and I like to smuggle food into class...
November 30, 200520 yr I did this piece last semester at Uni...it's a conceptual piece about drugs and rock n roll (influenced by Pete Doherty).
December 2, 200520 yr Author PennyLane, that is absolutely fantastic work. And alyssa, good as always! We really do have some talented people on these boards. It must be something in the music! :)
December 2, 200520 yr @Pennylane - That's brilliant! :) loving it. :D @SeeCup41 - thanks, and awesome. hehe :) love it how you can see... *counts*... eight of you, haha. and those are so nice ornaments... :P anyways, here's a photo I took today... of a public phone keypad, haha (click for full version)
December 3, 200520 yr Author alyssa, Did you take that with a digital camera? The levels are fantastic. I took these photographs of Dave Matthews onstage during the farm aid benefit concert back in September. I was a bit disappointed that theyre a little grainy. I had to set the ISO to 400 to minimize blurring. I also see you have last.fm. Care if I add you to my friends? I absolutely looooove last.fm (or audioscrobbler). Its good to play around with when youre really bored. :lol:
December 7, 200520 yr well...can you guess who this drawing is of? :D finished that a couple days ago...
December 9, 200520 yr dayem Ivanneth--that's awesome! love it! :D :D :D yeah um... I made these little last.fm skin thingies today. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment