✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

@seecup: yeshhh! a macro lens! :P

the lense I have has macro but it ain't that great.

nice pics! :P it's seems like you would be..... burning your camera with the first two pictures, lol

well, I'm back from Waveland, Mississippi, and I've got some pics...

all I had with me was a 2 mega pixel canon A60, so all my pictures are kinda crapped. I manipped most of these photos to reduce the noise...

the common degree of destruction along the gulf coast:

waveland29iw.jpg

and here's a pic I took of a thunderstorm over the ocean with my uber reflexes, lol

lightning22yu.jpg

and here's a bunch of pics I took of the sunset(s). :P

wavelandsunset27tp.jpg

wavelandsunset45tf.jpg

wavelandsunset34qd.jpg

wavelandsunset13hy.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are some damn good artists. My eyes are loving it all! Well I like photography but I am a complete beginner.

My friend Allison needed a picture for her Facebook account. I thought this turned out pretty good. Most of my pics were film so I will have to get around to scanning those.

allisonresize.jpg

^heh, that's a cool pic. interesting composition. :D nice colors too. :D

here's one I took today with my 50mm wide aperture lens thing. It was really dark outside and I couldn't get my camera to focus and I couldn't hold still... so... yeah... it's kinda crappy, but oh well. :D

T0_-1_1079936.jpg

nice pics all :D

Oh My God Cahface! :idea2: :idea2: You have just given me inspiration for an art piece im suppose to do in my sketchbook.

I thought yer drawing looked like a wallpaper and then I'm suppose to create a wallpaper design and I thought 'hey... music

damnit!

I can do a music inspired wallpaper! :idea2: ' All cos of yer music note down in the corner! Thank you thank you :kiss: :kiss:

ok.....all these photos an drawins n stuff r lik al so brilliant!! my wee drawins 2 b honest rnt reali up 2 this kinda standard but ill show u them neway!! lol the 1st 1 is chris martin at the mtv music awards, when the wee boy stole his trousers!! lmao!! the 2nd 1 is jus my wee drawn of the band....coldplay!! lol i posted these on my frnds white board on the internet....hope u guys like them!! hee hee

i got my own digital camera at the summer(6 months routine :P ),and i started to make photos,i was in Russia in that time,made some random pics,most of them about nature,here they are:

pict00439vz.jpg

pict00457tl.jpg

pict00464dv.jpg

pict00477bz.jpg

pict01431ot.jpg

pict01799kb.jpg

the last one was taken in Moscow,from a hotel's window,it was my last day in my home country at the moment