✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

good ones!

:) thanks andrea, how r u? its been a long time since i've seen u around amiga.

Do you know the song i'm talking about !?!

Del mar los vieron llegar

mis hermanos emplumados

eran los hombres barbados

de la profecia esperada....

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good pictures and work everyone!!

I got bored, and I got a new toy this week, so I decided to cure the boredom with some photography:

DSC_1792.jpg

DSC_1798.jpg

My Mandolin:

DSC_1832.jpg

DSC_1818.jpg

And my favorite perfume ever:

DSC_1848.jpg

Uneven crops on some, I know. Oh well. :)

SeeCup41, all of those photos are great! :)

here's one I took today....

it's kinda bad because I forgot that my ISO was still set at 1600 from the Coldplay concert and the focus is kinda off, but I didn't wanna go back out into the rain...

downthestreet3bz.jpg

I went to NYC back in December with my new digital camera that I got for Christmas. I absolutely worship photography, but I don't think I have much talent, myself... :confused: Well, I took a few pictures that I kind of liked. Then I went into PSP and did a lot of weird things to them to enhance them, make them different.

Here they are:

nyc9opview4oe.png

Greenwich Village

nyc11opview4oj.png

nyc13opview0gd.png

Passing Ground Zero. Each time I go by there I can't get the image of the gravestones across the street from it out of my head. It's too ironic for comfort, so I took this picture and tried to portray that irony with the lense. Don't know if it worked, though.

nyc20opview6hx.png

The hole in New York City...

nyc3opview1ad.png

Probably my least favorite, but I thought the effect on the tree was interesting...

nyc12opview9lh.png

Comments and criticisms are VERY appreciated. I'm going back to NYC this week for 3 days and I'm planning on doing more photography then. It's a great setting for pictures. ;) I'd like to know what works and what doesn't. Or to know if I'm wasting my time and really suck... :lol:

haha, I was about to post something but it sucks so bad!! *cries* ah, does anybody use GIMP? you all probably have photoshop or something you paid for .. I really suck at this but maybe I would do a little better if I got something that was a lot easier to use... er... maybe I should wait to post that pic :cry: I dunno, it doesn't matter haha..................... I wanted to make a muse wallpaper and I can't find any good ones online... I REALLY WANTED MATT'S RED HAIR but I couldn't find a good big pic with his red hair :P

this was the photo I used :rolleyes:

mguit3.jpg

and I made it like this :cry:

musewall0py.jpg

I think mostly where I made mistakes was "MUSE" doesn't seem to match the rest of the photo THAT well... I need to maybe add some more font or something and... I didn't intend to have those blurry black areas on the back of matthew's neck. meh, I can probably fix those myself. any advice would be nice......... the thing is it took me a long time to make that

*edit* :stunned: alyssa just fixed it, omg............... I love it......... this is what alyssa gave me:

musewallcopy9ym.jpg

Bright, BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love the last one! :stunned: :thumbsup: Your dad's very talented!

This past summer I went to Paris and Spain on a school trip for a week. Today I was going through my pictures again and found one that I thought was particularly pretty. So I decided to touch it up, but I can't decide which version I like better. So here they both are:

spain19ef.png

spain22jf.png

Both were taken in Spain, but I can't remember exactly where... We stopped here on our way from Barcelona to Madrid and I can't recall the name! :huh: :confused:

Here's 5 pictures I took in Paris this past summer. I didn't have my nice digital cam when I went, they would have been much nicer if I had. But I try to work with what I got :lol: ;)

paris116dv.png

The lady got in the way of my shot of the sunset, which pissed me off to NO ends. But then I looked at it a bit more and I thought that was kind of interesting. I usually hate cliched sunset pictures, but I really wanted a picture of the sun setting on Paris from the Eiffel Tower... There's something romantic about that. But bah, this lady.... :lol: I do like how the waterbottle randomly sticks out, kind of cool... I don't know.

paris210wk.png

Taken from the ferris wheel in the center of the city. I wanted to go on the swingy thing but agh, I was running out of euros! :lol:

paris311ws.png

The building's shapes were pretty interesting, to me. Again, taken from the Eiffel Tower.

paris415jr.png

My sunset shot :rolleyes: Had to do it!

paris516fr.png

And lastly the Token Eiffel Tower Picture. Again, I'm trying to get away from the cliche and typical direct view of it, so I took it from the side. It's so picturesque anyways, though.

^ an_cat you sly thing you never mentioned your great talent!

those are beautiful photos :stunned: and lucky you France and Spain.

Bright! OMG what a beautiful location and well taken shots, i really like the second one and the last one reminds me of the Snow Patrol album cover :)