✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I've never been in this thread before, and i just want to say how amazingly talented you all are!!! Some of the photos/art here is absolutley STUNNING and im soooo impressed! :thumbsup:

Well i only got my 1st digital camera a few months ago, so im still learning and not too great, but i thought i'd post a couple of pics here so i could get opinions.

I love particularily love photographing animals, so i started with my cat!.....its not too sharp, as i only got my camera that day and was still getting used to the focus etc.....

The second one is from my journey down 'the garden route' in south africa...it has good memories for me of the long and emotional journey i took to where i would be staying. That's why i purpously wanted a shot with the road included in it.

As i said, please excuse the quality, i dont have much editing software or experience, but i'm enjoying learning! :)

Oh my goodness coldplay_steph, charlie2.jpg is soooo cute! Good job!

Alyssa I added you to my friends on last.fm. :)

And here is my post for today:

snow5.jpg

Snow outside on our air conditioner. :lol: Im going to be working on an abstract jazz-type painting, so when I am finished I will post it as well.

@Coldplay_Steph - Awww...heh, your cat ish cute! :) nice pics

@seecup41 - oh thanks. :) nice photo too! :)

if you look at it, it kinda looks like a massive snowflake, heh

:)

snow_flake.gif

anyways

this skin making thingy for last.fm is really cool, heh.

glarbinator.gif

^it was originally animated, but it last.fm won't support it. :(

cltanimated4kb2wr.gif

^ooh, interesting. cool. :) peacock feathers?

what'd she do to make it all red? :huh:

oh yeah

I found some photos I took in Cancun... they really suck, cuz I was clueless about photography, haha

I screwed around with two of 'em.

whoa4kv.jpg

^the ceiling of the hotel we were at (I wasn't that dark, lol. I just put a vivid light layer over the original) and I decided to add a crazy border to it

prettyinpink0cv.jpg

^and that one's obviously photomanipped. it's a picture of a few hibiscus flowers in cancun. :smug: I left every pink pixel untouched, hehe. I wish I focused this stupid photo right

^ your skill never ceases to amaze me :stunned: i must admit i'm rather jealous if that's the result of shots taken by a person clueless about photography then how come mine don't come near that level :huh: :lol:

I wasn't that dark, lol. I just put a vivid light layer over the original

Alyssa i must say that sounds very technical :confused: was that done with photoshop? i really need to work through that software over these holidays.

Cancun must have been :cool:

ha ha she made it red with lights nothing technical :lol:

she stole some christmas lights when we took the tree down last year. She busted the blue and green lights so only red lights work :rolleyes:

i love her room i wish it were mine!

i think her wall is a work of art especially in red so i'm posting it here.

the last pic is of the soap sculpture i created in year 11 or 12, which i gave to her. i sculpted it with a pen and i sneezed like hell there are so many chemicals in soaps!

Wow Alyssa, Kekita, fantastic pics!!!!! :stunned: Im still in shock about how talented everyone is, i hope i am as good as you guys some day!!! :)

The 1st pic is of a xmas decoration on our tree. I was quite pleased how well it came out, as im still getting used to the focus etc.

I could hardly breathe as i took it, :lol: i really need to buy a tripod or something!!!

The 2nd one's a pic i took down at my local (pub :lol: ) Monday night....i had a random moment of inspiration..... :/

^ your skill never ceases to amaze me :stunned: i must admit i'm rather jealous if that's the result of shots taken by a person clueless about photography then how come mine don't come near that level :huh: :lol:

I wasn't that dark, lol. I just put a vivid light layer over the original

Alyssa i must say that sounds very technical :confused: was that done with photoshop? i really need to work through that software over these holidays.

Cancun must have been :cool:

aw, heh. i had a good camera. 'tis why. :P

oh and the vivid light thing--yeah, it's a blending mode in photoshop; you should check it out. :) :) :)

haha, and whoa - a red room? 0_o i'd be so annoyed if that was my room... lol.

cool pics and sculpture. :)

^oo, coldplay_steph, those are cool! I think the last one is really... unique, hehe. nice, heh.

Steph the second foto was trippin' :pimp2: :roll: great work :)

Alyssa that dog is so cute :nice: is it yours? you have such beautiful tree :stunned: and the decorcation and rose pic are ---- :stunned: :D

cheers and Merry X-mas to all :)