✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

yes just luck acctually casue I'm adopted and could have ended up anywhere :P :P

haha it sure helped me :wacko:

it's the almighty king kristina, please bow to her :sleep:

no but seriously, it's just a picture from a play that I found when I was looking for a picture of someone else. and the play was called king kristina

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ those (wood ones) photos have an omnipresent tone they kind of feel like the forest is closing in you know like a child lost in the dark forbiding forest.

*another image flash-remindes me of the Hobbit you know when they go through forest full of large spiders*

LOL Marisa great plant pic i got a real kick out of it. your cat's a beauty!

I seriously admire your guys' talent.

I'm starting to like my photography class, ever since I remembered I could take pictures outside of class. Stuff around school is boring. :laugh4:

Here was a pic from an assignment where we had to think of a theme. Mine was (easy) My Backyard.

ladybugcolor.jpg

I messed with it a little.

ladybugblackandwhite.jpg

The "glow" around the ladybug is cuz my sloppy erasing... but oh well.

And this was another assignment where we had to make a tabloid cover. In .png format because the picture would be too blurred to see anything.

Zombie Alert

zombiealerttabloidcover5dq.th.png

• Like 1

Danielle: I love those! They are so ambient. they all would make breathe taking paintings.... I know I would hang it on my walls!

Kekita: Glad you liked the plant. That thing must be older than me. My mom has had it around the house forever!

Forlackofabettertitle: your dog is very photogenic! what kind is he/she? and great landscapes!

i.r.o.n.i.c: your art is so mind boggling. Really right in your face and bold.

I like it!

KM: lucky you to be a in class! I;m sure we can expect lots from you as well. The ladybug is great luck isn't it? excellent choice for a subject. I bet making that tabloid was fun!

Thanks guys! Yeah, I came up with the idea that day and was hoping for a ladybug when I got home. Lo and behold... :laugh4:

The tabloid took me hours, but I didn't mind because zombies are fun. :D

forlackofabettertitle...the pic of your dog, Molly, is too cute. I also had a sheltie (terrie mix) for 12 years...she was a sweetie. And your landscape shots are lovely.

Marisa...Riley is a beautiful cat. Love his eyes.

i.r.o.n.i.c...your artwork is incredible!

alyssa...love that pic montage in your sig! Wish I had that much talent in Photoshop.

KM...awesome job on the tabloid cover.

alyssa...love that pic montage in your sig! Wish I had that much talent in Photoshop.

thanks! :D

btw KM, i was talking 'bout the ladybug, heh.

anyways

i saw this firehydrant at the dog park yesterday, lol

dogsonly2uk.th.jpg

and this cat was on our lawn... then it jumped on the brick wall nearby

cat8re.th.jpg

Oh yeah... I was disappointed with the fuzziness. I put it on a high shutter speed, so I thought for sure they'd be really clear. Then again I know next to nothing about cameras. :rolleyes:

That's the coolest fire hydrant I've ever seen. :laugh4: Nice moment, that cat.

DAYUM I keep forgetting to say: Riley looks like such a typical cat. :laugh4: That pic is perfect. And that dog is so cute! :smug: