Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your art!

Featured Replies

Martin, your pics are :thumbsup:!!!

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 434k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooow !

You live near all these places ?

That's so beautiful ! Really like your pics ;)

wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow and wow.

those photos are stunning martin! every single one is a work of art!!

wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow and wow.

those photos are stunning martin! every single one is a work of art!!

ย 

i absolutely agree! it's awesome!

i adore the last picture.

MARTIN ..SIMPLY GREAT....SPECIALLY THE LAST ONE!!BRAVOOO!!

^ EXCELLENT!!! :thumbsup:

Here are some photos from a project I'm working on:

ย 

n555663131_667618_5386.jpg

ย 

n555663131_73150_886.jpg

ย 

these two are the best! =)

Thanks a lot guys! :wacko:

ย 

Martรญn, what kind of camera do you use? :) I love the photos you make with it!

ย 

I have a Canon Powershot a560

ย 

a560og4.jpg

ย 

Wooow !

You live near all these places ?

That's so beautiful ! Really like your pics ;)

ย 

Yep.. that's where I live.. :D

ย 

That lake is 4 kilometers from here..

ย 

Here are some photos from a project I'm working on:

ย 

ย 

n555663131_667618_5386.jpg

ย 

ย 

n555663131_667621_6310.jpg

ย 

ย 

Styling, make-up & clothingdesign by my girlfriend Agathe.

ย 

ย 

Wow.. keep the great work!!

Wow these are really professional looking photos!

Today I tried out my new work tablet for my PC, a pen for drawing instead of a mouse. I drew a picture of my last dream. Pretty weird one, but well, since when are dreams normal?:D

ย 

Pfad.jpg

Oooohh what a scary dream... Look at the red thorns!! :sweatdrop:

Those pictures are awesome, Einar.

What project are you working on?

Wow these are really professional looking photos!

Today I tried out my new work tablet for my PC, a pen for drawing instead of a mouse. I drew a picture of my last dream. Pretty weird one, but well, since when are dreams normal?:D

ย 

Pfad.jpg

ย 

Oohh that was a scary dream . . .

Anyway great pic !

ย 

Martin, you live in a wonderful place !

I have a Canon Powershot a560

ย 

a560og4.jpg

Cool! I have a similar camera, mine's A720 IS. :nice:

ย 

Pfad.jpg
It looks a-mazing. I love it.

Thank you for your nice comments! :):kiss:

n555663131_667618_5386.jpg

ย 

n555663131_667619_5696.jpg

ย 

Styling, make-up & clothingdesign by my girlfriend Agathe.

mmmm these are great, especially the first one. how is that girl? I recognize her soo much

Great pics Magda ! ;)

ย 

Thanks :wacko:

I drew this hear during some school lessons, and I know the guy in the middle looks weird, but I need an image of something to draw the patterns and stuff at^^

ย 

Mustermann.jpg

I drew this hear during some school lessons, and I know the guy in the middle looks weird, but I need an image of something to draw the patterns and stuff at^^

ย 

Mustermann.jpg

ย 

Very cool !

That's your teacher ?? :rolleyes:

^Haha no, it's just a random person of my mind:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.