May 13, 200818 yr You have a very nice drawing style. Especially those plants impressed me, those are difficult to make realistic. Anticipating the new coldplay songs a little too much, even dreaming about cemeteries? (of london) Yeah it's kind of scary. I dream really much about this graveyard, but I can never enter it, because it's always locked. :confused: Here's the coloured version of it. Well the grass there is of a photo, my work tablet is broken and I didn't want to draw it with my mouse. Bombadil, I have to say your fotos are fantastic, great motives, wonderful colours, really outstanding.
May 13, 200818 yr I wasn't sure where to put these. I made a few new banners inspired by the new official website design. They come in various sizes (wasn't sure which was good for the site to use). Of course there's a possibility that you don't accept new offers anymore because it's been a while since I saw the call for new LP4 related banners. Enjoy! 1. 728x90 2. 550x98 3. 468x60 EDITED TO ADD: Fantastic creations everyone! Keep up the good work!
May 29, 200818 yr Very nice widescreen format Lore. I try to use that as much as I can myself. I want to go to china too Miss Snicket. It's cool how you can experiment with lights like that. I've seen people do crazy things.
May 30, 200818 yr Yeah it's kind of scary. I dream really much about this graveyard, but I can never enter it, because it's always locked. :confused: Here's the coloured version of it. Well the grass there is of a photo, my work tablet is broken and I didn't want to draw it with my mouse. Great drawing!! the wall and those plants are scary.. Simple.. I like it :smiley: What's your flickr address?
May 30, 200818 yr Thank you both! :nice: http://www.flickr.com/photos/89483417@N00/i'm adding you to my Flickr contacts. Your photos are great!
May 31, 200818 yr Wonderful Mago de Oz! The puddle in the first photo is really beautiful.. looks like a mirror... The sky looks a bit strange in the second one.. is it the original?
May 31, 200818 yr Thank you, Rudy! :) --- I don't remember if I posted this pic before.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/argmda/2487786866/
June 1, 200818 yr :) You sure know what you are doing. You are very good at leading the viewers attention to nice looking details. @Tino: Nice use of depth of field :)
Create an account or sign in to comment