Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your art!

Featured Replies

OMG these pieces are awesome, i only do like drawings. and I suck XD

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 434.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patchwork.jpg

ย 

iHeart .jpeg

ย 

It sucks, but I have fun drawing this stuff :lol:

It looks so weird after uploading it and unproportional and everything. ugh. ;__;

but it's okay if I fucked up on the eyes because it's Thom Yorke

ย 

5013550729_109eb1582a_z.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

scan0002y.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

great job:awesome: i love it:bomb:

ย 

No! *pouts*

ย 

ย 

.........well okay :nice:

ย 

ย 

ย 

007.jpg

ย 

wow Gena it's beautiful:wideeyed: you're really good:awesome:

i wish i could draw like you guys:sad:

ย 

EDIT:@jonnyslice i can't see the pictures:confused:

great job:awesome: i love it:bomb:

ย 

ย 

ย 

wow Gena it's beautiful:wideeyed: you're really good:awesome:

i wish i could draw like you guys:sad:

ย 

EDIT:@jonnyslice i can't see the pictures:confused:

ย 

I swear, I'm such a noob with this stuff. :P

Patchwork.jpg

ย 

iHeart .jpeg

ย 

It sucks, but I have fun drawing this stuff :lol:

ย 

I cant see it :(

ย 

great job:awesome: i love it:bomb:

ย 

ย 

ย 

wow Gena it's beautiful:wideeyed: you're really good:awesome:

i wish i could draw like you guys:sad:

ย 

EDIT:@jonnyslice i can't see the pictures:confused:

ย 

Thankyou

ย 

THOM YORKE?! :wacky:

This is great, I love it.

I wish I could draw humans :disappointed:

ย 

Thom Yorke right?

ย 

I like it :)

ย 

great job:awesome: i love it:bomb:

ย 

ย 

ย 

thanks :blush:

AWW<3 thanyou vereh much :blush:

ย 

ย 

same pic except nao its all yellow. :p I messed with the settings.

ย 

002.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

FLORENCE :wacky:

Danm Gena, you make such pretty paintings :heart:

FLORENCE :wacky:

Danm Gena, you make such pretty paintings :heart:

ย 

I just listen to songs, and then I draw how that song makes me feel.

oooh you have a deviant art? nice!

ย 

cute pics :)

ย 

the heart reminds me of something i saw someone draw

only she drew it like a road map

oooh you have a deviant art? nice!

ย 

cute pics :)

ย 

the heart reminds me of something i saw someone draw

only she drew it like a road map

ย 

Haha, thanks, I only set up a deviant art so I could post links to my pictures :)

But I'm a huge fan of your art :D

AWW<3 thanyou vereh much :blush:

ย 

ย 

same pic except nao its all yellow. :p I messed with the settings.

ย 

002.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

That is So good, It should be the Single cover :kiss:

Just stumbled upon two old pictures that I had forgot about.

ย 

ย 

Billeder%202010%20540.jpg

Billeder%202010%20579.jpg

ย 

ย 

I love the first one. :wacky:

I love the first one. :wacky:

ย 

THANK YOU WUDEH

  • 2 weeks later...

I drew this today :shy:

mjai6w.jpg

...no I don't know.

I drew this today :shy:

mjai6w.jpg

...no I don't know.

Love the art! Love the emblem theme

I sometimes attempt to take photos. I recently just got a very nice camera, so I will hopefully get a lot better. (:

ย 

Self portrait. I know it's a little goofy, but I like it okay. I tried to use lighting/camera settings to make it more film-like.

IMG_1195-Copy.jpg

ย 

Taken last summer when I was still borrowing cameras.

4688453133_710fcd5c3a_b-Copy.jpg

^ Oh wow, that's so cool. :awesome:

ย 

2lkpfns.jpg

Yes, MS paint.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.