SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying out the deviantART drawing thingy :blank:

auwgvc.png

Cheesy, I know that.

wow! NOT cheesy at all ! I like this- what was in your thoughts as you made it ? I see "life", the heartbeat resulting in a new life blossoming.

And the watercolours above are just beautiful.

wow! NOT cheesy at all ! I like this- what was in your thoughts as you made it ? I see "life", the heartbeat resulting in a new life blossoming.

And the watercolours above are just beautiful.

Oh, thank you very much :wacko:

I was think it was the life blossoming out of the cherry blossom, yes :cheesy:

WHURfURRR ! Im glad I could sense what you envisioned. As simple as it is, the meaning is strong. I may even try to get this printed large and frame it- I love the colour of the blossoms, it even matches the sports top in my avi, :laugh3:

Cherry blossoms rock !

Uhhh so I don't know if this really counts as art, but one night I got super bored and decided to mess around. Got out my little point and shoot and opened up Photo Booth. I took pictures with the different effects on Photo Booth while trying to simultaneously have the flash on my point and shoot go off to see if it made it look cool. I made a GIF of some of the cooler/better ones, though when I uploaded it onto Photobucket the quality of some of the frames got super messed up. It still kinda looks cool, but I'm posting a few of the stills too to show what they actually looked like.

flashbooth1.gif

These are a few of the stills:

Photo57-5.jpg

Photo99-2.jpg

Photo98-2.jpg

Photo92-6.jpg

Photo90-5.jpg

Photo88-6.jpg

Photo81-5.jpg

Photo73-5.jpg

Photo35-7.jpg

Photo28-5.jpg

Photo24-8.jpg

Photo104-4.jpg

Yah, sorry, this is weird. Haha.

Oh boredom. :sad:

Uhhh so I don't know if this really counts as art, but one night I got super bored and decided to mess around. Got out my little point and shoot and opened up Photo Booth. I took pictures with the different effects on Photo Booth while trying to simultaneously have the flash on my point and shoot go off to see if it made it look cool. I made a GIF of some of the cooler/better ones, though when I uploaded it onto Photobucket the quality of some of the frames got super messed up. It still kinda looks cool, but I'm posting a few of the stills too to show what they actually looked like.

flashbooth1.gif

These are a few of the stills:

Photo57-5.jpg

Photo99-2.jpg

Photo98-2.jpg

Photo92-6.jpg

Photo90-5.jpg

Photo88-6.jpg

Photo81-5.jpg

Photo73-5.jpg

Photo35-7.jpg

Photo28-5.jpg

Photo24-8.jpg

Photo104-4.jpg

Yah, sorry, this is weird. Haha.

Oh boredom. :sad:

i like it! :thumbsup:

i like the pictures that sort of have the bar going across... it reminds me of John Lennon's album Walls & Bridges where I guess you could flip various flaps over to make different faces (not fully sure because I don't have the album of vinyl)...

Back.jpg