✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Liam Gallagher admits..... ! Coldplay are bigger than Oasis

bart

On Channel 4 the other night, Doing a short interview for the V festival... that he wants Oasis to be the biggest band in the world... he admited currently they are not... and its a band that write ____ love songs he could not bring himself to say the Name coldplay, but we all knew who he was on about.....................

yeah..i never used to like oasis until a few years ago and i think they have some fan-fucking-tastic songs/albums. The new one isnt my fav but i love the new single and the video is very cool.

You just have to take all this band rival nonscene with a huge pinch of salt. Its like the whole oasis/blur thing back in 94...no-one really gives a shit, not even them really, they just do it for publicity and to keep people talking about them. and well it works well.

Well thats just my view :/

actually i am really a big fan of oasis.......but it is really strange that liam said that...i read somewhere that liam started to belive in god so maybe what he said that was the christian liam..anyway coldplay is bigger then oasis but in 2000 oasis was much higher.......

i can understand liam...they are just wanted to make a good album maybe a better the coldplay does.....but it couldnt possible to do..

so i am talking about a lot of shit.....that was my opinion

actually i am really a big fan of oasis.......but it is really strange that liam said that...i read somewhere that liam started to belive in god so maybe what he said that was the christian liam..anyway coldplay is bigger then oasis but in 2000 oasis was much higher.......

i can understand liam...they are just wanted to make a good album maybe a better then coldplay does.....but it couldnt possible to do..

so i am talking about a lot of shit.....that was my opinion

i've always like oasis and i thought it was great to hear laim talk openly and honestly about how he feels about oasis.

like liam said they took their foot off the pedal for a while and made a few mistakes. but this year they've released a really good album and have been great on tour.

I think coldplay have changed things for alot of bands, making other bands realise if they work hard they could be sucessful too. coldplay played some big and famous american venues on the 'rush of blood' tour in 2003 eg madison square garden, hollywood bowl and red rocks to name a few. Oasis have now raised their game on this latest tour to play their biggest ever venues in america.

i think the influence of coldlay has made them get their drive, focus and ambition back.